Find the save file
The save file is located in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Stories\Saved\SaveGames (Win+R and “%localappdata%\Stories\Saved\SaveGames”)
It is named StoriesSaveSlot.sav
Make a backup before attempting anything, just in case!
Edit the save file
There are probably many tools to do this but I used this https://www.saveeditonline.com/
I cheated by adding experience points, there’s probably a better way but I don’t know what to edit
- Make sure your game is not running
- Upload your save file to the website
- Search (Ctrl+F) for “S_XP_Pts” once it loaded
- Add a lot of points by editing the value, by clicking the dark green value (I read that the xp/level caps at 30,000, so add 1 million xp if you want to be safe)
- Go to the bottom of the web page and click the blue “Download StoriesSaveSlot.sav” button
- Replace your save file with this new one (make a backup!)
To get Sword Fu Master you need to complete the skill tree by spending points.
To get points you need to level up.
With the XP you added, you’ll level up after each fight (or something like that, it’s janky).
When the fights end, the xp panel stays on instead of going away after a few seconds as usual. This hasn’t posed me an issue but it may be one for you if you plan on continuing to play.
Not a fan of the huge grind that is required without cheating like I did. I needed 4 more levels after finding all stories, would have been hours of tedious grind. The combat is fun and I wouldn’t have minded spending time in an arena mode, but I couldn’t stand spending most of my time waiting for the narrator to say stuff I already listened to.
This is all about Stories: The Path of Destinies – How to get Sword Fu Master Achievement Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Stories: The Path of Destinies Posts List