Hello and welcome, We hope you find the following page, in which we detail the Starship Troopers: Extermination – How to play the Hunter class? Guide, informative.
How to effectively participate in the Hunter Class Effectively.
- The morita hawkeye is the best weapon available make sure to use it as hunter does not have damage
- The emancipator is able to stun warrior bugs when they chase you, if you need to switch the switch from pistol to reload, then stunlock them till they die.
UTILITIES and GRENADES
- The best grenade that i have come across is the napalm, it can cause some damage to your walls when you shoot it at foes.
- It has four charges and can be used twice.
- I choose to use the cooldown reduction perk of grenade because the napalm grenade is very excellent and the cooldown at present is a huge amount
- More ammo is more effective than less ammo. You will also utilize your ammo fabricator less, which means you can save charges for your teammates.
The hunter is the only class to have a jetpack, and his running speed is the fastest of the 3 classes.
- Jetpack is used to reach the high ground, enemies bugs are unable to reach you, you are basically safe, protect your friends by cutting down bugs that are advancing towards the target.
- Faster running speed – you’re still not able beat bugs, so it’s usually used to reach objectives faster
YOUR NUMBER-ONE ELITE
The gunner is the most deadly bug in the game. They are extremely accurate and deal with a lot of damage. If you die within a matter of seconds without knowing the reason why it’s likely to be the bug.
When you are sniping other bugs you must be looking for gunner bugs. They are currently very active. Look at the battlefield and kill the bugs as soon as they appear.
I believe that the hunter is without an identity and damage. I don’t understand why users can unlock the Hawkeye. His faster speed is great, but it’s not enough. He needs a reloading rate and a buff to his damage to be a viable option.
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, Starship Troopers: Extermination – How to play the Hunter class? and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. ][T-Bone][, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All Starship Troopers: Extermination Posts List
Leave a Reply