Hey there, welcome to this post, This Stardew Valley – Fixing the Greenhouse Video Tutorial Guide was created to help you.
A video tutorial on how to fic greenhouse in game.
To gain access to the Greenhouse in Stardew Valley, you need to complete the Pantry bundle at the Community Center (or purchase it from Joja if you’ve already joined them)
Step by Step
Spring Crops Bundle
You can buy the seeds for these crops from Pierre during spring
- Green Bean
Summer Crops Bundle
Pierre sells seeds for these crops in the summer.
- Hot Pepper
Bundle of Fall Crops
You can buy the seeds for these crops from Pierre during fall.
Quality Crops Bundle
Seeds can be purchased at Pierre.
- Parsnip (5x) [available in the SpringParsnip (5x) [available in Spring
- Melon (5x) [available in the summerMelon (5x) [available in the summer]
- Pumpkin (5x) (available in the fall)
- Corn (5x) (available in the Summer/FallCorn (5x) [available during the Summer/Fall
Tip: Use fertilizers to increase the yield of your crops.
You must deliver five of the six items:
- Large Milk – Produced by Cow (when you have enough friendship)
- Large Egg (Brown) Obtained from a Brown Hen (when you’ve built enough friendship)
- Large Egg (White) It is obtained from White Hen when you have friends with enough
- Large Goat Milk – Derived from Goat (when you have a good friendship)
- Wool is a product of sheep or Rabbit
- Duck Egg – Obtained from Duck (when you have enough friends)
- Truffle Oil – Produced from Truffles using an Oil Maker
- Cloth is created by weaving wool into the Loom
- Goat Cheese is made by placing Goat Milk in the Cheese Press
- Cheese – Make by putting Milk in the Cheese Press
- Honey made by Bee House
- Jelly is produced by putting one of the fruits into the Preserves Jar
- Apple – Apple Trees during Fall
- Apricot – Apricot Trees during Spring
- Orange – Orange Trees during Summer
- Peach – Peach Trees during Summer
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate Trees during Fall
- Cherry – Cherry Trees during Spring
We’ve enjoyed assisting you with the Stardew Valley – Fixing the Greenhouse Video Tutorial and hope you found it useful. If you see any mistakes or have suggestions for how we can improve this post, do let us know in the comments. Best wishes for a lovely day, and thanks for your time and effort! Han, the author and originator of this post, is to thank for the inspiration. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Stardew Valley Posts List
Leave a Reply