This guide will give you a good solid strategy for earning a decent amount of money before Summer, Year 1.
,-*’ ^ ‘~*-.,_,.-*~ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹… ,-*’ ^ ‘~*-.,_,.-*~
Welcome to my Stardew Valley guide! We'll be passing on content about a strategy that will make you a decent amount of money in no time - make yourself at home!
- If you are playing 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘸 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺 – [steampowered.com] for the first time, I strongly recommend that you stop reading this guide. I don’t want to ruin the magic of the valley and the experience of playing for the first time. Learn, play, and above all, have fun. There will never be a first time again…
- This guide will be available in two languages, English (globally) and Spanish (my main language). Below is the link to the translation. (COMING SOON!) (PS: If you want to translate this guide into another language, please contact me, who knows, maybe I can help!)
- If you enjoyed this guide, a feedback is always welcome! ^-^
In our games, Caroline is probably one of the last NPCs we prioritise for hearts/friendships, which I personally include myself in. But it shouldn't be like that! Caroline has a lot of potential with one of her Heart Events, which we can use to get a decent amount of money to start the year off right. This guide aims to show you this strategy, in which we will learn why we should have a considerable friendship with Caroline, step by step.
The steps to follow Caroline's Strategy are as follows, (It applies to any season!):
- The idea is to rush the friendship with Caroline to the two hearts. You will achieve this by talking to her or giving her items that she likes. You can increase the speed if you take a mission from her on Pierre’s board.
Caroline’s favourite items that you can get in Spring quickly are as follows:ImageNameSourceDaffodilForaging – SpringFish TacoSearch in Trash Can near Saloon
You should be able to have two hearts with her if possible before/on the 14th of Spring, the day after the egg festival.
- Once you’ve got the recipe, you’ll want to collect Wild Seeds, Wood and Fibre. Also collect all the collectibles in the season to be able to craft more Wild Seeds.
The collectables for each station are as follows: (Skip to the next if you already have this step done).
SummerImageNameSpice BerryGrapeSweet Pea
FallImageNameCommon MushroomWild PlumHazelnutBlackberry
WinterImageNameWinter RootCrystal FruitSnow YamCrocus
- It is not a step as such, but as a highlight, if you do it on the dates around the 14th of Spring, you will have the letter the next day, in which the bushes will give salmonberries, another incentive to keep collecting materials. Oh, and also… craft the Tea Saplings.
- Sell Tea Saplings!
Well, but why?
- The reason for you to do all this is that Tea Sapling sell for a decent amount of money, each one yielding a profit of 500 coins.
So, if you make 40 Tea Saplings in mid-Spring, you will have a whopping 20,000 coins.
If you have a very good amount of materials, it should not be difficult for you to have 50,000 coins by the end of Spring just by selling Tea Saplings.
With that you are assured of a very good start to the year, obviously by organising it well and investing it correctly.
So… stop ignoring poor Caroline!
And here we say goodbye, dear reader. I personally hope that this guide has been useful to you and that you have enjoyed it. I will make more guides over time, in this same format, if possible also moving to other games with which I have experience. If you liked it and you feel a little push, give me some feedback, I'll receive it with love.
This is all about Stardew Valley – Best Techniques and Strategy – Gameplay Tips; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Stardew Valley Posts List