EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the SLIME HUTCH
Unlocking the Slime Hutch
- Slime Hutch can be brought from Robin at the Carpenter’s Shop.
- After the Hutch is Built, Marlon will visit you and give you your first Slime Egg and from now on All Green, Blue, Red, Purple & Tiger Slimes now have a 1% chance of dropping an egg of their Own Colour.
How Can it Make Money?
- Hutch will Produce one Slime Ball overnight for every five slimes that live there. So, if you have 4 slimes, you won’t produce any but as soon as you get the Fifth one, it will start making One Slime Ball per day
- You will make profit by turning Slime you get from these Slime Balls into Slime Eggs and selling them.
- Slime Balls on harvesting produces an average of 15.1 Slime & 0.5 Petrified Slime.
- Slime on its own can be sold for 5 Gold/piece But if you put 100 Slimes into the Slime Press, it will produce one of these four Slime Eggs
- There is a 5% chance the egg will be purple (Sell Price 5,000g), 9.5% chance of red (Sell Price 2,500g), 21.375% chance of blue (Sell Price 1,750g), and 64.125% chance of green (Sell Price 1,000g).
- Since there’s maximum of 20 Slimes per hutch you can get upto 4 Slime Balls/day
- Killing them for their High Valued Eggs isn’t Worth it
Getting your Slimes
- Slime Balls production has nothing to do with what kind of Slimes are present. So, you can use 20 of whatever kind.
- You can put Slime Eggs into the Incubator to get your 20 or You can wait for them to reproduce to fill up.
- Slime Eggs take 3Days & 6hrs to hatch But if you have Coopmaster Profession, they will only take 1Day & 15hrs
Optimizing your Slime Hutch
- You don’t need to go inside fence to retrieve the produced Slime Balls if you place flooring inside the fence
- Place Sprinklers for troughs
- You can put a Chest to hold your Slime Charmer Ring & other necessary items for easy access.
- Spoiler: You can place a Wicked Statue inside the Hutch to prevent your Slimes from turning into Black or Transparent ones from Random Event
How Much Money Can You Make?
- You can make 908g per Day from Selling Slime Eggs & another 83g per Day Petrified Slime. Making a Total of 991g per Day or 6,937g per Week or 27,748g per Month
- Note: This is not the Fastest Money Making Method but the Flexibility of only having to check it every once in a while makes it Worth it
Written by Takashi
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Stardew Valley – Best Passive Money Maker Method – Slime Hutch; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
Recommended for You:
- All Stardew Valley Posts List
Leave a Reply