Hey there, welcome to this post, In this post, we will provide you with information regarding the Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition – All Achievements and Save File, and we hope you will find this page helpful.
[Includes Download & Other Options]
If you are a stingy early gamer like me, or have failed to realize the importance of achieving 100% success in your first attempt at it, you should do this.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2706054387 – [steamcommunity.com]
- Download from Google Drive. [google.com]
- Extract the files
- Copy both files to C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Thunder Lotus Games\Spiritfarer
These saves apply to the third slot. If you already have your saves in that slots and don’t wish to lose them, create a backup.
- Leave the boat
- Talk to npc
- Read the entire tour
- If asked to tip, you can select yes after the tour.
You can download everything without downloading anything
This section is designed for those who don’t wish to download anything illegally from the internet. This is the fastest and easiest way to achieve this feat in a NEW save. (Note, you can only sail directly to Gurenu Fields CAN NOT and do the tour. It is a prerequisite for your tour to start.
- Gwen teaches you how to get the boat, and how to start sailing.
- Atul on an island can be picked up by sailors sailing to Barkensheim Creek.
- Get back onboard your ship
- Atul should attempt the quest Sea Master 2000
- This quest should be taken up by the fisherman to fix your fishing rod.
- Start fishing until your catch a message in an ounce
- Atul should complete another quest called The Sommelier, where he asks you to open the bottles
- Open the bottle for the message
- You can now take a boat to Gurenu Fields. For more information, talk to the tour guides.
We hope our Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition – All Achievements and Save File guide was informative and enjoyable. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improving this post, please share them with us in the comments below. Kind regards, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this lovely day! The author and creator of Azhanzhn inspired this post. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition Posts List
Leave a Reply