Hello. We will be discussing the inclusion of the “Developer Menu” into the game, as you can see from the GUIDE’s name. Guide is the first. So do not judge strictly.
This menu can be launched in any version of SM, it should be noted.
Go to the folder containing the game to get started. Usually the path to the folder is – Steam\steamapps\common\Sonic Mania. You will most likely find the Settings.ini file
After that, we run Settings.ini.
Add devMenu=y to the GAME section after language=0.
We save Settings.ini, then close it. We launch the game to verify.
Pro samo “Meniu Razrabotchika”.
You must press escape to open the menu. You can also rewind the game using the “Developer Menu” mode.
The “Developer Menu” is shown in the picture.
The keyboard is used to manage the menu. Management of the arrows, “w”,”s”, and “d” is possible.
It has sections such as:
- Select Stage
- There are many options
If you are satisfied with the information about Resume, Restart Options, Exit, and Exit, then Stage Select should be examined in greater detail.
Stage select also includes additional sections such as:
- Presentation (Main Menu and all that comes with it.
- Media Demo (Demo Version Green Hill Act 1, etc.
- Mania Mode (The main mode of Sonic Mania.
- Encore Mode (Another variation of Sonic Mania levels.) (SMP only)
- Special Stage (Additional levels available for emeralds).
- Blue Spheres (Additional levels of medals)
- Extras (All things that are not open to medals)
- Video (Video clips starting at the beginning and ending)
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Sonic Mania – Developer Menu Unlocked; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Sonic Mania Posts List