- Loading issue to 64% ( Stuck and crash or with connection error )
- Loading issue to 88% ( Flickering between 88% and 90% )
- Loading issue to 98% ( Flickering between 98% and 90% )
For some cconection errors, this can work too.
- Go to your Sniper Fury folder (for the most common users it is in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sniper Fury\ )
- Delete everything inside
- Go to your Steam library and choose the mainpage of Sniper Fury.
- Choose the gear-button on the right side and choose there “manage” and then “delete from account” (nothing will be deleted!)
- Quit Steam and be sure, it is sure off.
- Download 1drv.ms – https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApuL2YqtZciGh65nig5svMzid9is1g and extract the zip file.
- Copy all files inside to the now empty folder in C:\Program Files\(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sniper Fury\
The files you have to download are old saved files. They are original and not changed at all. in the later process the game will overwrite the updated files and keeps the still good files.
I give my personal reputation for it.
3) Finalize and update
- Go to Steam Store and search for Sniper Fury, scroll down and choose “launch game”
- Accept all like a new installation.
- After it is installed, start game from your Steam Library
I have fixed with this workaround many accounts.
For some without use of the downloaded files, but for the most, the old files are needed.
To leave a like or a comment, when it works fine for you, would be nice. 🙂
Greetings goes out to my entire clan “Deutschland” – Thanks for being there!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Sniper Fury – How-To – Fix a loading issue; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Sniper Fury Posts List
Leave a Reply