This guide for (Sexy Mystic Survivors – Weapon Evolution Tips) in just five minutes, will teach you how to play Sexy Mystic Survivors. It includes all weapon evolution and unlocking achievements.
About the Game
This is a lawnmower game with H tagged on.
You are not buying this game for its H content.
- Only the first five characters have H scenes (2, each). Uncensored, but nothing spectacular (animation, but no interaction). H scenes can be unlocked by beating a map with a specific girl twice.
- According to the dev, “The remaining 4 characters are guest characters that can be used in another game.”
- There are currently only 2 maps; the third one is a placeholder (-game and is in early release)
- You can unlock more things if you play the game in a casual mode right from the beginning.
- You should wait until you feel comfortable with weapon evolution before moving on to more challenging difficulties. This will reduce stress.
Quick Start – Weapon Evolution
TLDR: Kill everything and get crystals to level up… then you can make the right decision
- Weapons are meant for evolution (, read: Major Power UP e17Y
- Evolve condition: To raise the weapon to lv8, you must also have the passive item (Lv1 (or better))
- Pay attention to the icon in the upper right corner of every item. It will tell you which item you need to evolve.
- Weapon – Does damage and goes in Top Row
- Passive Items – Buff item
- You will need 6 weapon slots for most chars. To evolve all 6 weapons, you must have the 6 corresponding passive items.
- There are two possible evolution options for most weapons.
- The game isn’t yet balanced, so some things are better than others.
- The effectiveness of weapons can also be affected by game difficulties.
- How is it possible that all your stuff is legendary? Pure luck, but I upgraded my bonus in the Title Screen Unlock section
- Where can you find reroll, skip, and other helpful information? Also, see the Unlock Section.
- I don’t see the item on my screen. You have not yet unlocked that item. Just play the game.
- How can I unlock [insert name], but it isn’t available during leveling up? This game is still in early access. Not all features have been implemented.
Other things they didn’t bother to explain
1 – Unlocking/rescuing 2 girls
- Both maps have 1 character that you must rescue (to unlock their condition)
- To unlock the Map and Minimap from the Unlock Section on the Title Screen, you will need to do so. They can be found in the? You can find them in the? icon on your map
- Do not rush; develop 2 weapons first. It will make your life easier.
2 – Altars: They give you a relic
- To find them, unlock your map. They are (red and) cross shapes) on your map.
- Blue Altar – This spawns an elite and is the easiest of the two. You get both a relic as well as a chest for it
- Red Altar – Buff enemies for 3 minutes. You don’t have to stay, but you must return after 3 minutes to get the relic.
Weapon Evolution Tips
- Prioritize one weapon to develop as quickly as possible
- Legendary (is not required for all passive items, e.g., HP, HP Regen, Armor) are all possible, especially for lower difficulty
Good passives items: Items that increase your damage or make life easier
- Exp Up – Level faster = more rolls. It pairs well with Chakram
- Magnet – A larger Pickup Radius can significantly improve quality of life. It pairs well with the Storm Amulet or the evolved Lightning Amulet for casual difficulty.
- Gold Up – Allows you to get 20k+ gold per run to unlock stuff easily
- Damage – Match with the Sword available from the beginning. Sword evolve 2 – is a widescreen aoe
- Reduce Cooldown – Matches the lamp
It is a good idea not to use more than 4 to 5 weapons. You can also use the last slot to test out new weapons.
Casual difficulty – mobs have low health, so Storm Amulet performs well. Their DPS is not as high for higher difficulty. Holy Cross, however, can manage 15k+ DPS with very little effort due to too many fodders. Staff of freezing is a great CC to increase the difficulty as it works with elites.
After unlocking the map, you’ll see an icon for passive items.
- Please do not rush to get them.
- You can raise the buff to lv6 if you reach lv5 before you pick it up. This works well for Damage Buff and Exp.
- You can get it as a bonus passive if you already have 6 passives items. It can be raised to Lv5, but the quality will still be (white).
- Sometimes you don’t need 12+ passives. Sometimes it is better to get some buffs to lv6.
- To evolve, you must rely on passive items. Waiting until you have 6 passive items to get them is a waste of time. This will delay your weapon evolution. It might not be worthwhile.
Achievement Road Map + CG Unlock
The difficulty of achievement is very low, but you can still get them all by playing casual games.
- Clear Each Map 3 times
- (, rescue the girl) in Map 1 and 2. The? The location of the? is random, so you will need to unlock the map to find it
- Clear the red and blue stars on the Map a total of 6 Times
- Clear Map with Bellatrix and Melisandre, Camyla and Sophia, and Ayane twice (2 CGs each)
- Clear Map with Rosaline and Ciara, Ciara, Isaya, once (unlocks more weapons)
- Continue playing until you reach 400,000 kills
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Sexy Mystic Survivors – Weapon Evolution Tips; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Sexy Mystic Survivors Posts List