Learn how to remove the mosaics from Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home
◇ Introduction ◇
On this guide you’ll learn how to disable the mosaics in this game. For this method you’ll need 3Dmigoto, a powerful and versatile modding tool. It will be used for disabling the shaders responsible for the mosaics.
But first, download and install the Official R-18 patch! Then follow the next instructions.
◇ Instructions ◇
- Download 3Dmigoto’s latest version (1.3.16) – [github.com]
- Right-click Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home in your Steam library and then select “Manage > Browse local files”
- Navigate to the folder \SoD2\Binaries\Win64
- Open the .zip archive you downloaded, navigate to the x64 folder. Then drag and drop the 3 required files (d3d11.dll, d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dx.ini) into the game’s Win64 folder.
- Open d3dx.ini and delete all text inside, leaving it blank. Then copy and paste the text below inside of it. Save the file and then close it.
[Constants] global persist $UI = 1 [KeyCycle] Key = VK_F4 type = cycle $UI = 0,1 [Logging] calls=0 [ShaderOverrideMosaics] hash = 06281907f00ea3ee if $UI == 1 handling = skip endif [ShaderOverrideMosaics2] hash = 713f5021a25d69aa checktextureoverride = ib [TextureOverrideMosaic] hash = ddb8e270 if $UI == 1 handling = skip endif
- After you’ve done all the necessary steps, the game will now always start with the mosaics turned OFF.
- As an extra option, you can also press F4 to toggle the mosaics ON/OFF in real time, while you’re in-game.
◇ Changelog ◇
Guide version 1.2 (2021.08.31)
Changes are only related to the text lines inside d3dx.ini
- v1.2 – (2021.08.31)- Fixed the missing pink hotspots in the shower mini-game (Level 2 and 3).
- v1.1 – (2021.08.29)- Fixed the remaining mosaics on the ‘Game Over’ scenes involving zombies (Act 1 and Act 6).
- v1.0 – (2021.08.27)- Initial release.
◇ Final Considerations ◇
Follow this guide’s instructions at your own risk. It requires a third-party modding tool.
That’s all that’s needed. Enjoy the game!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home – How to Remove Mosaics in Game Mod Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home Posts List