Hello and welcome, This Scrap Mechanic – Farm Raids and Tape Bots File Location Guide was written to be of use to you, and we genuinely hope that it is.
Instructions to nerf tape bots and to disable raids on farms. It works with multiplayer. Make sure all of the files match.
Where to find the files
1. Find ScrapMechanic in your Steam Launcher and right click on it.
2. Hover over ‘Manage’ then select ‘Browse local files’.
3. Select ‘Survival.’
4. Select the option ‘Scripts.’
5. Choose ‘game.’
You can follow either or both instructions.
1. Select’managers’ from the ‘games’ folder.
2. Open the file called “UnitManager.lua”.
3. Find the line that says, “local MinimumCropValueForRaid.” It should be line 12.
You can alter this value to make raids require more plants or completely disable them with a really high number.
Tape Bot Nerf
1. From the ‘game’ folder you can select the ‘units’ folder.
2. Open the file titled ‘TapeBotUnit.lua.’
3. Find the line that says, “self.rangedAttack.damage.” It should be on line 135.
By changing this value, you will be able to finally nerf the annoying OPT Tape bots.
I hope this helps.
The Scrap Mechanic – Farm Raids and Tape Bots File Location section of this guide has concluded. Please let us know if you have any inquiries or suggestions about how we may enhance this topic. Thank you so much, and I hope you have a fantastic day! Creator and writer Altinas was the inspiration for this article. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website frequently for more posts.
- All Scrap Mechanic Posts List
Leave a Reply