Having trouble swinging that sword? Don’t fret, for this guide is all about the sword, and all of the moves that can be mastered in the Action Builder.
A list of all possible moves (so far) with ol’ reliable. Most of these moves only require a handful of basic skills, so they should be easy to make for you squires. Also, these aren’t official move names, so rename them to “loosey juicey” or whatever.
Most of these moves can also be complemented with extra skills to slightly alter them. Other skills that generally work on anything (Expand, Samidare, Power, Wave , any elemental skills, etc.), won’t be mentioned, unless it changes that move significantly.
Some of these moves work both on one/dual wielding or only in one style, and I’ll label them as such (pay attention!).
Also you get to see how the guide gets progressively lazier the further you go, because I’m tired.
Our good friend, Date Masamune will be demonstrating today, because he has a cool eyepatch.
Down Slash (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Adding a 2nd Slash Down will turn it into a heavy attack, adding a slight delay when preparing to strike.
- Step – The player dashes forward, then follows up with a slash. Adding more Stepwill increase the length of the dash.
- Jump – The player jumps forward, swinging upon descending. Adding more Jumpwill increase the height.
- Wave– HEAVY ATTACK ONLY: Once the attack is done, an AOE shockwave will be created.
- Lightning– HEAVY ATTACK ONLY: Once the attack is done, a lighting bolt will strike in front of the player.
Slash Up (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Step – The player dashes forward, then follows up with a upward slash. Adding more Stepwill increase the length of the dash.
- Jump – The player jumps forward, while attacking as they’re rising, like an uppercut. Adding more Jumpwill increase the height.
Slice (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Adding a 2nd Slice will turn it into a heavy attack, adding a slight delay when preparing to strike.
- Step– The player dashes forward, then follows up with a slice. Adding more Stepwill increase the length of the dash.
- Wave– HEAVY ATTACK ONLY: Once the heavy slice is done, a projectile will be fired.
Reverse Slice (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Adding a 2nd Reverse Slice will turn it into a heavy attack, adding a delay when preparing to strike
- Step– The player quickly dashes forward, then follows up with a slice. Adding more Stepwill increase the length of the dash.
Slash Slices (Sword/Dual Swords)
- A angled swing, combining the following: Down Slash and Slice, Down Slash and Reverse Slash, Up Slash and Slice, or Up Slash and Reverse Slice.
- DUAL SWORD ONLY: Combining these skills will allow both skills to attack simultaneously. For example, using Up Slash and Sliceresults in one sword swinging upward, and the other going horizontal.
- Wave– After attacking, a projectile shockwave will be fired, damaging any foes.
Back Slice (Sword/Dual Swords)
- The player takes a step back, then dashes forward with a heavy slice.
- Adding more Stepwill increase the length of the forward dash, but not the backstep.
- DUAL SWORDS ONLY: Reverse Sweep can also be used for this move.
- Wave– Once the slice is done, a projectile will be fired.
Thrust (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Step– Same attack but even further. Adding more Stepincreases the distance.
- Wave– HEAVY ATTACK ONLY: After running it down and thrusting, a long but narrow shockwave projectile will fire.
Heavy Thrust (Sword/Dual Swords)
- SWORD ONLY: Player charges forward with all their might, then thrusts really, really, hard. Wavecan extend its range.
- DUAL SWORDS ONLY: Player throws a rapid flurry of mini-stabs.
Sword Throw (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Fling the **** out of your sword (You’ll get it back).
- DUAL SWORDS ONLY: Need 4 Slash Down and 4 Manipulation to work. Throws both swords at a 45 degree angle.
- Not certain what raising Manipulation does (pls help).
Ice Hop (Sword/Dual Swords)
- Sword uppercut with ice pillars
- If you hit nobody with this, you’re going to land on your own pillar and freeze yourself, stupid.
- Also you only need one Jump, not 4.
Frost Stomp (Sword)
- The player stabs their sword into the ground, creating ice pillars, and freezing yourself, stupid.
- You could run this without the Iceskill, but it’ll look kinda nak*d without it.
- Of course Waveworks well here.
Lightning Strike (Sword)
- The player calls upon jesus christ, does a flip and summons a line of lightning bolts.
Super Reverse Slice (Sword)
- A longer and harder version of the heavy Reverse Slice.
- The player also gets visibly pissed.
- Wave – Once the slice is done, a projectile will be fired.
Spinning Charge (Sword)
- Become a helicopter and decapitate those at far distance.
- Use Evilto be M. Bison.
- Wavecreates multiple shockwaves.
Shin Shoryuken (Sword)
- Perform two perfect uppercuts
- I’m just going to put Waveon everything now.
- You can put Iceto make pillars, and freeze yourself.
- Max Jumpto go even higher!
- Locks you in place and starts rapidly spinning your sword.
- Stack Samidarefor the best results.
Moving Thrust (Dual Swords)
- Throws a flurry of thrusts, while also moving forward.
Actual Helicopter (Dual Swords)
- Spinning and flying upward. Like a helicopter
- 3 Jump, not 5.
- Wavecreates multiple shockwaves.
LET IT RIP! (Dual Swords)
TURN INTO A BEYBLADE!
- Fling LOTS of swords into the crowds.
- The more Manipulation, the more swords you get (Starting at 1).
- You can have one sword on subs, and can still do this.
Hopefully, now you sort of have an idea on how to cut off a limb or two with the sword(s). But more importantly, you can kinda grasp just how in-depth the combat is, even I don’t have a clue how far it goes. So if you stumble upon a cool move that isn’t on here, then tell me so I can put it on there, or if I’m sleepin on any skills like Fortitude or something.
Same goes for armor builds and barrages/combos, cuz I’m still figuring it out.
Lastly, if there’s a move here that you like, don’t forget to use your secret scrolls so you can have it on you 24/7!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Samurai Bringer – Action Building The Sword; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Samurai Bringer Posts List