This guide is for the players who are confused on sub routes.
1. Buy a key-item “Maid Clothes” on Nanozone.
*Before Active Next One, You need to do Job “Housework Lv.1” at least 1 time.
2. Do succeed Job “Housework Lv.1” 5 times. (Fails not count)
3. Do succeed Job “Housework Lv.2” 5 times. (Fails not count)
4. Buy a key-item “Dolores : Maid in Another World” on Nanozone.
5. Achieve 400+ at All Stats. Then Equip Maid Head/Torso/Arms (Regardless of Part Levels).
And Pass Day Without Change Any Parts During Day.
A Cat is Fine, Too
1. Meet Mizuki at Park for First Time.
2. Meet Mizuki again at Park (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday Morning) and do ‘Imitate a cat’.
3. Equip Kitty Head/Arms and Meet Mizuki again at Park. Do ‘Imitate a cat’ 2 times more.
4. Achieve 650+ at Strength and Durability, also Equip Kitty Head/Arms (Regardless of Part Levels)
Then Go to Park (Morning).
Bribe-Ayesha + Hot Springs
You’ll Meet Ayesha at Park (Night) for First time at June 05.
1. Achieve 150+ at Processing and Stay all day at Home on Sunday. (Will Notice When you can.)
2. Meet Ayesha again at Park. (Tuesday/Saturday Evening; In-game Uses ‘Dusk’) and do ‘Feed Macaron’.
3. Enter Bar, You’ll have a challenge. Need Achieve 450+ Efficiency to pass.
4. If Clear challenge, Meet Kazuma at Bar. Do ‘Midnight Bird (Relax)’
Then, There’ll be 3 Options but all Options will be okay If you Achieve enough Processing/Strength/Efficiency.
*I recommend to Choice Option that requires Processing or Strength.
5. Equip Any parts that have Skill “Patissier” and Stay all day at Home on Sunday.
6. Meet Ayesha again at Park. (Tuesday/Saturday Evening; In-game Uses ‘Dusk’) and do ‘Feed by Saint Honire cream puff’.
*You have to clear ‘Bribe-Ayesha’ and receive “Aerodymanics Note” From Ayesha.
(either way; Clear Weapon Route 10-2.)
1. Equip Any parts that have Skill “Flight” Then Go to Mountain. (Sunday) do ‘ask for room’
*Buy a key-item “Temperature regulator” on Nanozone. after Clear that, for research Kimono parts.
2. Equip Any parts that have Skill “Temp.Regulation” and Go to Mountain. (Sunday)
Verity, AI-Vtuber + Water Sports
1. Meet Verity at Shopping Arcade (Evening; In-game Uses ‘Dusk’) for First time.
2. Achieve 350+ at Progressing and Meet Verity again at Shopping Arcade.
(Monday/Friday Evening; In-game Uses ‘Dusk’)
3. Meet Verity at Beach. (Sunday)
4. Achieve 500+ at Progressing and Go to Lab.
5. Achieve 600+ at Strength and Efficiency, Then Go to Shopping Arcade.
6. Meet Verity again at Beach (Sunday) do ‘Hand her the plans’.
*You have to clear ‘AI-Vtuber’ and receive “Swimming Suit” from Verity.
1. Equip Aquatic Head/Torso/Arms and Go to Beach. (Sunday) then do ‘Activities at the beach’.
I Don’t Understand Love
*You must pass assessment on June 26, and picking Job options from Niya.
1. Achieve 500+ at All Stats Then Go to Lab (Anytime You can, but Lab require 2 times more than other place).
2. Buy a key-item “BL Book” on Nanozone.
3. Achieve 600+ at Processing, Also equip parts that have skill “Simulation” Then Go to Lab (Anytime You can, but Lab require 2 times more than other place).
Where’s My Cat?! + Game addict
1. Cat Event Will happen at Shopping Arcade. (Evening or Night)
2. Go to Dark Alley. (Night; Other Times Won’t Find Cat.)
3. Meet Mizuki at Park (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday Morning), Do ‘Ask about matatabi’.
Then He’ll ask 3 Questions to you. First. ‘A Box’ Second, ‘Catnip’ Last, ‘Coconut, Vanilla and Cinnamon’.
4. Achieve 450+ at Strength And Go to Dark Alley again. (Night; Other Times Won’t Find Cat.)
*You have to clear ‘Where’s My Cat?!’ and receive FirstFantasyXX from Brian.
1. Stay all day at home. (Sunday)
*Buy a key-item “Sensory enhancer” on Nanozone. after Clear that, for research Magician parts.
2. Equip Magician Head/Torso and Stay all day at home. (Sunday) do ‘Play video game’
This is all about Robolife-Days with Aino – Guide for Sub Route in Robolife-Days with Aino; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Robolife-Days with Aino Posts List