Do YOU want to be an arsonist? Do YOU want to completely melt every single ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ enemy you come across, no hassle? Then this build is for you!
Yes, this build very much requires Survivors of the Void. Also, spoilers, can’t forget that. Ok, let’s begin!
Characters & Skills
The best character for this build is Artificer, as she is the only survivor to have fire-based attacks from the start. She also has decent starting health, regen, and can also neatly fit a microcosm of this build into another. Also, her Snapfreeze is an incredible utility skill.
Flame bolt. It gives burn, and you’ll see why this is Very Important later.
Can be Either. It doesn’t matter, since none of them have burn properties.
You only have one to choose from, so Snapfreeze.
Flamethrower for the same reason as flame bolt, but it’s even better.
Items & Equipment
(Oh yeah, and if you want to get this build to its full potential, play with artefact of command.)
Gasoline – [fandom.com]
- Common Damage item.
- Whenever an enemy dies, they cause burn to every enemy within 12m for 150% base damage for 3 seconds.
- Every gasoline after the first gives +4m range on kill (Linear increase), +75% base damage added to the burn status (Linear increase) & +1.5 seconds burn duration to affected enemies (Linear increase).
- The bonus burn duration does NOT count towards other sources of burn.
- Uncommon Damage Item.
- On death, enemies explode into a 12m lava pillar that deals 350% base damage.
- Every copy after the first gives +280% base damage to the explosion and +2.4m to the radius of the explosion.
- Doesn’t inflict burn, but the damage and fire makes it suitable for this build in my eyes.
- Void Damage Item.
- Upon hitting an enemy which is at full health, they explode into a 12m lava pillar for 260% base damage.
- Each copy after the firstgives +12m radius and +156% base damage to the pillar.
- PICKING UP EVEN A SINGLE COPY OF THIS ITEM WILL CONVERT ALL WILL-O’-THE-WISPS INTO MORE VOIDSENT FLAMES. IF YOU PREFER WILL-O’-THE-WISPS, DO NOT PICK THIS ITEM UP.
- Uncommon Damage item.
- Any of your attacks that would inflict Ignite will instead inflict stronger burn, which will deal 300% more damage per stack.
(SotV) Molotov (6-Pack) – [fandom.com]
- Upon use, throw a gravity-affected molotov pack.
- When the pack hits anything (or after 2 seconds), split into 6 individual molotovs which explode.
- The individual molotovs deal 500% damage on explosion, inflict Ignite (or stronger burn if you have ignition tank) and leave behind lava pools.
- The lava pools last roughly 7 seconds and deal 200% dps to any enemy standing in one.
- 45 second cooldown.
- On use, throw out a doll that replicates your on kill effects every second for 8 seconds.
- 45 second cooldown.
- Unlocked by dying 20 times total.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Risk of Rain 2 – Best Build + Characters & Skills, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Risk of Rain 2 Posts List