Learn how to get a caffeine high so you can run faster and more!
STEP BY STEP
Now you can run at an unnatural speed! This effect will eventually wear off, however. !
Step 1: Drink 3 cups espresso and then run.
– You will run faster if you are overdosed with caffeine. However, you will slow down once the caffeine effects wear off.
– Espresso is the most powerful option in the game, but it is also filled in as if there were 5 cups. IRL, it is not flavored and only 1/3 of a cup.
– Although it may seem strange, most RoN players don't know that coffee can cause an overdose. About a third of them don't even know this.
– Overdosing should be a goal.
Cortado is a popular cappucino that has a hint of hazelnut flavor.
Machiatto is a beloved coffee drinker by true coffee addicts. It's renowned for its unmatched taste and quality. To make one, you need to practice a lot and have a great coffee blend and mixture that is prepared exactly as it is required. This varies depending on the machine and region where it was made. The taste is similar to eating many sweet ingredients like honey, chocolate, and forest fruits all at once. However, you can still feel the distinct flavors of each one in the exact amount that you need to awaken your senses.
– This coffee machine can be found in certain levels, but it is not available for use.
– You cannot interfere with another player's coffee order during the game.
– European vending machines require just 1 or 2 buttons to dispense ready-to-drink coffee cups. You can also pay with digital currency.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Ready or Not – How to get a caffeine, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Ready or Not Posts List