Hey there, welcome to this post, In this post, we will provide you with information regarding the Project Playtime – How to edit the map tutorial, and we hope you will find this page helpful.
This guide will teach you the steps to change the location and size of Puzzle Pillars (Puzzle Pillars), Lockers, Grapple Handles Dash Handles Toy Machine deposits, Player Deposit Holes (? The Crash Doors Editing the map is time-consuming, so only do it with friends.
What you need to know for this Guide
- Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker UUU
- Friends (recommended).
- Enough time
How to download UUU?
How to install?
Install Universal Unreal Engine
(https://framedsc.com/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm) – 
How to open a:
- Open PROJECT Playtime
- Open UUUClient.exe.
- Select Project Playtime for the process to which the dll will be injected.
- Now, it should look as follows:
- Press “Inject DLL”
- Switch to Project Playtime
- NOW, host a video game
It is important to inject the dll before hosting a game.
How to open the console
Press the key that you configured (I suggest using the Comma).
Now you have everything you need to start.
How to edit the map
- Open PROJECT : Playtime. Inject the DLL and host a Game
- Open the console and enter pause. The game will now be paused.
- Enter toggledebugcamera in the console (you can now fly with your camera. Use WASD to move.
- To destroy a object, point it at the object and type in destroytarget
- Type one of these commands to summon an item:
- summon BP_PuzzlePillar_C (Puzzle Pillar)
- call BP_PullDownDoor_C
- summon BP_ToyMachineDeposit_C (Toy Machine Deposit)
- summon BP_Locker_C (Port-A-Lounge)
- summon BP_WhackAWuggySpawnPoint_C (The holes what the Wuggies get out)
- summon BP_NetworkDashHandle_C (Dash Handle; Warning: some Dash Handles are impossible to destroy)
- summon BP_NetworkSwingHandle_C (Grapple Handle)
- summon BP_WormholeEntrance_C (Player Deposit Hole (?))
- Enter toggledebugcamera after you finish.
- Enter pause on the console (the game will now be unpaused).
- You will notice a new player in the game. He’s a bug.
- Wait until 6 more people join
- Type toggledebugcamera. If everything went well, you would be this nameless character. Please dON’T go with him.
- You have only 10 more seconds. Type toggledebugcamera.
- Wait for the game start
- That’s it. Play the game.
- After the game is over, stop playing. It won’t be the same next time. If you’d like to play again, host a new game.
Notes: Other objects can be destroyed, but they are still visible to other users.
Award if You Like It
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, Project Playtime – How to edit the map tutorial, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. We owe a debt of thanks to the comprehensive guide written by FZ_Wowa, which served as the inspiration for this one. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update the site frequently with fresh articles.
- All Project Playtime Posts List
Leave a Reply