This guide contains a collection of modifications to bring the game a bit closer to the PSX version.
(GitHub – [github.com] , just in case.)
Put the downloaded *.kpf file(s) into the %game_root%/mods directory.
Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\PowerSlave Exhumed\mods
Replaces vanilla maps by the PSX ones.
- These maps do not support new difficulties (Hard and Pharaoh), so please don’t play them on any difficulty level other than Normal.
- Checkpoints are unavailable on these maps (just like in the original PSX version).
- Kilmaat Colony is not replaced as the PSX map wasn’t shipped with this product.
- There are fewer team dolls, and some of them are unobtainable because PSE requires a bit more dolls to unlock the special abilities that are required to get the rest.
Changes the ammo count for some weapons.
- M-60: 38 -> 50
- Amun Bombs: 15 -> 20
- Flamethrower: 65 -> 60
- Cobra Staff: 16 -> 20
- Sacred Manacle: 6 -> 15
WARNING: Affects balance heavily.
M-60 Fire Timings
Removes the delay after every third shot when firing the M-60.
NOTE: Makes this weapon stronger by approx. 8%.
Restores a beefier explosion sound.
Disables fading of the flamethrower flame.
Cobra Staff Animation
Replaces Cobra Staff animation by the PSX one.
Restores the Sacred Manacle lightning bolt behavior and changes its charging sound.
Disables any mouth movement while Ramses speaks.
Replaces red spiders by the blue scorpions.
Extreme Enemy Deaths
Replaces Anubis and Mummy death animations by the gibbing animations (yummy!).
Delayed Orb Spawning
Delays the orb spawning from the destroyed vases (simply put, orbs will spawn in the same way as they do from the enemies).
Hope you enjoy the Guide about PowerSlave Exhumed – Mods Modification + Installation Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All PowerSlave Exhumed Posts List