Welcome to Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator – How to Fix & Avoid Dwarf Merchant Bug Guide.
Everything you need to know about the Dwarf merchant bugs will be covered in this guide.
First, what is the merchant bug?
It is a bug introduced in the game version 0.5.0.
This bug never affects people who are blinded.
Don’t be alarmed if you haven’t seen the merchants and feel like you might have the bug. do not have the bug if you have seen (dwarf merchants or) wandering) at minimum once in your save file. Their appearance is random. They will return in a few days.
Who are these wandering merchants?
These guys are NPCs in the category of extra traders. They will occasionally visit your store and will always be the first NPC they see when they decide to visit.
Learn more about NPC types
Here – [steampowered.com]
They are important NPCs as they can only sell certain ingredients, such as crystals or gems. These gems are special because of their ability to sell certain kinds of ingredients. They teleport your potion to their ends in contrast to normal ingredients, which move the potion along their paths.
The dwarf merchant specializes in gems. The Wandering merchant sells herbs, mushrooms, gems, and enchanted paper. You can find almost every consumable, except salts and reagents such as nigredo.
How can one fix the bug?
There is a solution!
Fahlgorithm has created a mod to fix save files that are corrupted on Discord. It is available here
Here – [github.com]
How can one prevent the bug from happening?
Test more to discover a new method of preventing the bug
1. Start a new playthrough, and complete the tutorial on day 1.
2. Day 2: Finish the first chapter of the alchemists’ path, before you start day 3.
3b. 3b. Your savefile is working correctly!
- It is important to finish Chapter 1 as soon as possible. You must finish Chapter 1 as soon as possible.
- PLEASE DO NOT SAVE THE GAME OR RELOAD IT BEFORE DAY 3. Reloading seems like it will cause the saved files to become corrupted. Save only once you see the merchants. Always click “New Game” to continue the game.
- Even if you follow the guide exactly, it might take time to get it right. However, the likelihood of this guide working is very high based on my and other people’s tests. On day 3, more often than not, one of the merchants appeared.
- The bug does not appear or disappear, based on Chapter 2. As long as you finish chapter 1, strict adherence to chapter 1 goals is unnecessary.
Special thanks to LotharLive on Discord for helping me test the effects of reloading the bug and chapter 2 completion.
I hope you enjoy the Guide about Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator – How to Fix & Avoid Dwarf Merchant Bug, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via the comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator Posts List