An in depth guide on what the Haunted Mirror is and how to use it.
You’ve found yourself in front of a oval-shaped mirror. Making sure no one else is in the room, you start looking at your sexy self. But when you go to look at it, you see the kitchen… Weird. You keep looking around when suddenly the mirror breaks. Your flashlight starts flickering. You just died. Congrats!!
What is the Mirror?
– The Haunted Mirror is apart of the 6 cursed possessions that can spawn in every contract. There is a 1/6 chance to have the mirror spawn in your contract.
– Using right click, you can look through the mirror to see the location of the ghost.
– Using the board will decrease your sanity based on how helpful the question is.
– The mirror has a chance to spawn in every map.
– Since it is a cursed possession, take a picture of it for some extra cash.
– You can take the mirror, outside of the investigation area, but it will be unusable.
The board is a terrible item for your sanity. It will drop your sanity at around %7.5/s. This includes the animation of raising and lowering it.
If your sanity reaches %0 while the mirror is still in use, the mirror will break and start a cursed hunt – [steamcommunity.com] .
Looking through the mirror will show you a spinning view of the room it is currently located, allowing the players to find the room using Cross-Reference. The view is a live view of the room, meaning anything that has moved, been turned off, etc will be there, including other players. You cannot see yourself though. If the mirror breaks (and you’re still alive to use it) it will be unusable and look like this (which honestly looks pretty cool):
Notes, Tips, and Tricks
- Try to save your sanity as if you think the ghost has switched room, you can check the mirror!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Phasmophobia – Haunted Mirror Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Phasmophobia Posts List