Previously, the game would ONLY work in Windowed mode for me, and I would constantly get the infinite loading black screen. This guide is for those with Nvidia cards only.
1. Right click on Desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel
2. On the left, hit Manage 3D settings
3. You will have 2 tabs in the middle, select Program Settings
4. Select Persona 5 Strikers from the drop down menu (it might be called game.exe with the P5S icon)
5. Go through every single setting, and select “application controlled” if there’s an option for it
6. Hit apply at the bottom of the screen
Here’s how my settings look.
That’s it, it’s worked for me and a bunch of friends, hopefully it works for you too. Cheers.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Persona 5 Strikers – Fix for infinite loading/black screen/windowed mode, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Persona 5 Strikers Posts List