Welcome to Persona 3 Portable – How to install mods on steam deck guide.
This tutorial will show you how to install mods on your steam deck. This method should also work with P4G or P5R
- Start the game in gaming mode and install it.
- Start the Discover Software Center from desktop mode and install Flatseal and Protontricks.
The following files are available for download:
- https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe – [aka.ms]
- https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe – [aka.ms]
- https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-7.0.0-windows-x64-installer?cid=getdotnetcore – [microsoft.com]
- https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-7.0.0-windows-x86-installer?cid=getdotnetcore – [microsoft.com]
Download the Reloaded II Mod Loader
Reloaded II Releases Page – [github.com]
Download the latest Release.zip file
Allow Protontricks Launcher access to all user files
Launch Flatseal. Select Protontricks. Then activate the “All user file” option
Open the dependency installer that you downloaded using Protontricks Launcher
Next, choose the Persona 3 Portable Vine Prefix
Follow these steps to install the dependencies
Do this for each one of the 4 files that you have downloaded
Extract and run Reloaded II
Extract the release.zip file of Reloaded II into any folder
A directory structure similar to this one is recommended:
Right-click on Reloaded.exe to run it with Protontricks Launcher by using the Persona 3 Portable wine prefix (Like for the dependencies).
Reloaded II should start immediately after the first launch tutorial
Add Persona 3 Portable to reloaded II
To add an application, click on the + button at Reloaded
Navigate to the game installation folder and choose P3P.exe
If it was installed at the default location, it should be in a folder
My Computer / Z: /home/deck/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/commom/P3P/P3P.exe
If you don’t see your “.local”, folder when you are in “deck”, type it in the textbox at bottom and hit Enter.
Reloaded should show the game on the left side.
To install mods or activate them on the game page, you can use the button at the top left
Once you are done, click the Edit Application link on this game page
Click on “Advanced Tools & Options” and click Deploy ASI Loaded.
Reloaded can be closed now
Start with mods in Gaming Mode
Start Steam while you are still in Desktop Mode and search Persona 3
Right click on it, and click on Properties
Set the launch options for the properties to:
You can now return to gaming mode and begin Persona 3
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Persona 3 Portable – How to install mods on steam deck; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Persona 3 Portable Posts List