Mystery of the Pink Syringe
The pink syringe is quite a strange addition to people playground. it is said to have random effects per syringe, which is odd since randomness isn’t really a part of people playground. (i think)
So out of pure boredom (i really need to come up with better reasons to do these kinds of things) i have decided to list some but not all of the possible effects of this strange syringe. Though keep in mind this syringe sometimes mimics effects from other syringes, these mimicked effects will not be recorded.
Here is all the recorded effects so far:
- Slowly dismembers the subject (like the acid syringe, but it doesn’t melt flesh and is a bit weaker.)
- Cause gravity to affect the subject in weird ways, like giving certain parts high gravity and other parts negative gravity.
- Cause the initial part it was injected into to explode as if it was crushed.
- Ignite the subject and slowly dismember them.
- Cause the subject to bleed from a bunch of spots on their body (i’m a bit skeptical on this one because i think it might have only happened in an older version of the game)
- Slowly and slightly decrease the integrity of the subject
Any attempts to find out any more effects have been futile as during testing the pink syringe kept mimicking the effect of the super strength syringe.
There’s also a chance that the pink syringe combines effects together but i’m not sure on this.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about People Playground – Benefits of Using Pink Syringe Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All People Playground Posts List