Pavlov starts, then immediately stops with Steam showing the “Play” button again
(Intel 11th Gen CPU)
Since the launch of the Intel 11 CPU platform, players have been encountering issues launching the game. This namely affects players who have recently upgraded, built, or bought a new computer. Here is a method to resolve the launch errors below.
1. Open “File Explorer” (Win+E), right-click on “This PC”, and select “Properties”
2. Select “Advanced System Settings”
3. Select “Environment Variables” in the “Advanced” tab
4. Select “New…” under “System variables”
5. Input the text below and select “OK”
Variable name: OPENSSL_ia32cap
Variable value: ~0x200000200000000
6. Confirm that the variable has been added successfully, then select “OK”
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQgg6UPzW3_QZKd7WtDHxwV5le9GHD6j7O-r4qiGaS28yo56wdETeUQGUquf841rXO5-4WPOoxD9mgS/pub – [google.com]
This is all about Pavlov VR – Launch ERROR Fix; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Pavlov VR Posts List