How to get the game to start!
Like many other players, I bought this game, however it wouldn’t start. I did some snooping around files, and it seems the devs uploaded an incomplete or dev build. Luckily, I found the issue and have come up with a fix.
- Locate a “steam_api64.dll”. I won’t suggest downloading it somewhere online, because when I went searching, everything looked very sketchy. Instead, a lot of other games already have it in their download folders. For example, I found it in the root folder of my Grand Theft Auto V install. Just find it and copy it to your clipboard.
- Navigate to your OnlyFap install. This can be done by right clicking the game in your Library, hovering over “Manage”, and clicking “Browse Local Files”
- Navigate into the folder called “OnlyFap_Data” in the OnlyFap install folder.
- Create a folder called “MonoBleedingEdge” (without the quotes), inside the “OnlyFap_Data” folder.
- Paste “steam_api64.dll” into the “MonoBleedingEdge” folder.
Once you have done all that, you should be able to start the game!
I will note that you start off with like $900 quintillion, and there are a few parts that aren’t localized correctly, so it seems rather apparent to me that the game is either a release build or they uploaded the wrong files. Either way, I just wanted to help out anyone who wanted to get the game running asap and didn’t want to wait for the devs to release a patch.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about OnlyFap Simulator 💦 – How to Fix Game Won’t Start Tutorial; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All OnlyFap Simulator 💦 Posts List