Hello and welcome, In this guide, we will tell you all about OCTOPATH TRAVELER II – How to deal high damage in 1vs1 & Setup Following this guide step by step.
How to farm the 1v1 challenge in the middle of the game while using Hikari to inflict high damage.
I’ll just talk about the setup, and it’s up to you guys to work out how to complete the side quest.
• A Step Ahead (Inventor),
• Eagle Eye (Hunter),
• Boost-Start (Merchant),
• Deal More Damage (Warrior).
• Battle Tested Blade, you can farm it with a low drop rate from certain Npc, OR complete Hikari Story, and there will be a NPC that you can steal/entreat from at Crackridge Harbor: Anchorage.
• Shields: Any that +Crit
• Head: Any that +Crit
• Body: Any that +Crit
• Accessories 1: Alpione’s Amulet (HP+1200, Effects: Deal More Damage when Low HP) Once you complete Ochette Story to a certain point, Alpione’s will appear at Gravell as a side quest, do the side quest to obtain.
• Accessories 2: Victory Ring (+20 Physical Attack, Increase Physical Attack at the start of battle) from a Side Quest in New Delsta: Backstreet, there is a npc women sidequest regarding his husband’s gambling issue, finish it and you get this ring.
• You will need a skill called Last Gasp as shown on screen, you learn it from defeating a Guard at the entrance of Montwise in daytime.
• Once you have all the setup, all you need to do is get into Low HP state first, easiest way is to challenge high difficulty NPC and lose, once you do that you will be at 1hp, and now you are ready.
• Just go challenge anyone to 1vs1 with hikari, at the start of the battle A Step Ahead would kick in, all need to do is just Boost all the way and use Last Gasp, and watch the enemy melts.
• This method requires you ONLY to recover SP to keep using. if you Recover HP you will need to lower it again to do more damage.
• The damage shown are tested on a 9★ Npc, you will do more or less depends on your Hikari Level or the difficulty of the challenge.
• I tried changing out Victory Ring to another item called Champions Belt Physical Attack +100, Critical +100.
on paper Champion belt may seem better, but it only did like 40k++ damage. The moment i swap to Victory Ring, it straight away goes up to 60K++
• No stats-boosting nuts have been used at all, in fact i don’t want to use Nut’s at all in my playthrough. you will do more damage for sure if you want to optimize it with Nut’s.
• The total amount of max HP Hikari doesn’t affect the damage.
Npc that drops this battle-tested weapon in 1vs1 Challenge. (2% Drop rate)
• Battle Tested Dagger: Clockbank, Tavern 2nd floor balcony daytime, old man 9★.
• Battle Tested Bow: New Delsta, outside of the Inn daytime, the Black Dress tutor lady 9★.
• Battle Tested Axe: Cape Cold, right side corner of the town , Villager 8★.
• Battle Tested Spear: Sai, Entrance of town daytime, Townsperson 8★.
• Battle Tested Sword: Tropu’hopu, NorthWest ish of the town daytime, next to Grandma House, Young Man 10★.
• Battle Tested Staff: Can*lbrine, Northeast of town inside a Chapel daytime, Cleric 10★.
• Battle Tested Shield: Montwise, Entrance of town daytime, Guard 9★.
This OCTOPATH TRAVELER II – How to deal high damage in 1vs1 & Setup Guide is now complete. We would appreciate hearing from you if you have any questions or suggestions on how we may improve this post. Thank you very much; I hope you have a fantastic day! The author and creator of ~Criss Silverie~ inspired this post. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All OCTOPATH TRAVELER II Posts List
Leave a Reply