Welcome to Nemesis: Lockdown – Tips How to Survive Mode In-Game?
A useful guide for new players to the basic mechanics in-game, This will show you how to craft, navigate, control, and a lot more.
This section contains only the most essential information to help you become familiar with mechanics and what it takes to survive.
It is important to understand and use the map to plan the perfect route around the facility and communicate effectively. The map can be found in the bottom right corner. Or press key “M”.
> Turn on ALL icons to the left. Communication requires room numbers. Because the game is about resource management, all information is useful.
> You can make and break noises by moving around. If you make noise twice in the same area, aliens can spawn and attack. You can manage noise by carefully managing your cards, items, and facility power management. Use map to track noises.
> Pay attention to facility power. Characters can experience panic (, lose weapon ammunition), or have their items destroyed). They also have significantly lower combat ability (and are more likely to miss all attacks). Avoid darkening effects.
> The map always shows where you are and your character’s direction. If you are unsure where you are, you can look at the map to determine your direction. If an alien is nearby, you can move into any room. You can take damage if you use cards or complete your turn.
[X] Be careful. You won’t have the time to do everything. You can move faster if a room you are interested in entering has no noise. In the above image, you can save a card from moving to another room if you carefully place noise in room 24. If you’re lucky enough, you might be able to pa*s more rooms using fewer cards.
[X] Do not enter a room with a key objective if you cannot wait. Each event phase of the game is about making your life more difficult. It can cause damage to your room or spawn enemies within it. The above image shows that an event phase created an alien queen in my objective area. Perhaps I lost my only escape route. Aliens can follow you, but it may be able to help.
> Room 13 has smoked. Smoke means – on fire. I will be taken to the ground if I turn there without any hazard protector suit. A combat suit would allow me to ignore the darkness.
> The noise dice are rolled to create noise. The first four numbers make noise in one corridor, the fifth number makes noise everywhere.
Silent roll can also be dangerous if you have slime
> Move your mouse up to keep track. You have 15 turns to complete your objectives or escape. You can skip a turn or use all your cards to complete a full turn. Multiplayer players can also take mini-turns. You can do 2 actions and pa*s a mini turn.
HOW TO SURVIVE –
You can access contingencies by pressing key “1” or in the bottom right corner.
[X] Escapes are possible, but cannot be denied. They require knowledge lvl5 and require the sending of a signal.
> Don’t hesitate to use the opportunity to learn or to send a message if you have it.
> You can learn contingencies from the Alert room or Archives room.
> Knowledge can be increased in Archives, Laboratory, and with Analyzer.
> It is possible to an*lyze human remains, alien remains, and alien eggs.
> Knowledge can also unlock alien weaknesses that could be helpful in combat.
There are 3 escape routes.
1. The Bunker escape/Main gate escape
- To step outside, you will need a hazard-protection suit OR the rover (which can be parked near the gates or called from a PC).
- Gates open when a player pa*ses away OR if the facility self-destruction reaches its final stage OR if a special PC card is used to open the gates
- The PC card must only be used at a PC. You cannot use the card at the gates.
2. Cargo Sending System escape / CSS
- You will need to guess the launch date of CSS or check computers for the information
- You can also check CSS control room to delay or speed up launch.
- You need to enter CSS at the right turn
[X] CSS is unavailable in damaged rooms
[X] CSS can fail, and you could be hurt. The PCs can tell you which CSS is safe.
3. Isolation room escape
- Available when the room has not been destroyed.
- With the 8th round, the room is still unlocked.
- The alert procedure allows you to unlock the room more quicker
[X] Facility self-destruction kills characters in the isolation
Combat can be fun if you have good luck. Although you can scare an adult alien with default melee attack and other tactics, I recommend that you avoid combat because:
- Three serious injuries can lead to death. You can easily get killed.
- All serious injuries can make you very sick. A serious injury can cause you to die or even put you in danger. If you fail the noise check at your turn’s end, you can receive 2 serious injuries quickly. During the event phase, an Alien will attack you once more. If you try to escape, you will be dealt the final blow.
[X] Additional aliens can spawn after or during combat and finish you.
[X] Serious wounds may require special treatment or multiple items to heal.
[X] You are wasting valuable time during combat and recovery.
Only when you find Larva is that you have to fight. It is very sick. It should be prevented from invading your home. It can be killed with a default melee attack.
Nemesis games: Comparison of Melee attack VS Shoot Action
> Wounds can be treated in an Emergency Room or with various items.
> Serious wounds require more items and more steps to heal. I advise you to avoid them.
> Avoid serious injuries by using a medical stapler
> Contamination cards and Larva can be removed in the Decontamination room, Surgery Room or with many other items.
> Your chances of being attacked by slime only.
> Combining toolsboxes with other items can create useful items.
> To make other items in Repository, you only need one of the crafting tools.
– What about explosives, weapons, cards, and sabotage, as well? –
Some things are deliberately skipped to make room for exploration and experiments. I hope you find this guide helpful. This is just my opinion. Good luck!
This is all about Nemesis: Lockdown – Tips How to Survive Mode In-Game?; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Nemesis: Lockdown Posts List