This guide shows you how to bind the thumb mouse buttons on your mouse if you are unable to in-game.
- Go to %localappdata%\MOE\Saved\Config\WindowsClient
- Open GameUserSettings.ini with any text editor
- Find any ActionKeyMapping that you want to change. In my case I wanted to “Stab” and “Overhead” with my thumb mouse buttons. On that ActionKeyMapping change the Key= value to whichever input you want, in my case ThumbMouseButton2 which is the back button on the side of the mouse (see image below, AttackU). Now you will strike from above with your back button. I then did the same on AttackDfor ThumbMouseButton so that I stab with the forward button on my mouse.
- Do any more changes you want and then save the file, it should now work in-game.
A list of all keys can be found here: Link – [github.io]
After it should be showing up as correctly bound in-game.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Myth of Empires – How to Bind Thumb Mouse Buttons Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Myth of Empires Posts List