Why its stuck in Offline?
The cause for this is a server or wifi issue, check online for any game server downage or wifi providers. If they work then you most likely set your age under 18 which boots all underage players offline, it is unconfirmed a bug or feature.
How to fix Offline bug
If its server or internet issues then all I can say is try to restart your internet connection or wait until servers are back online.
If you set your age under 18 then you’ll need to do these steps:
- Search “%appdata%” (no quotes) into the Windows search bar/icon.
- Copy and paste this into the top search bar in your File Explorer: C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\MultiVersus\Saved
- Delete the SavedGames folder
- Start up Multiversus again and set your age to 18 or older.
- Have fun!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about MultiVersus – How to fix Offline bug; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All MultiVersus Posts List