For some reason Capcom locked the cutscenes to 30 FPS and 100% Resolution regardless of your settings. I will show you how to fix this with some simple mods. This will also allow you to truly unlock the framerate and upsample the resolution beyond 150% in the whole game as well.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/26 – [nexusmods.com]
Alternate Link for REFramework:
https://github.com/praydog/REFramework – [github.com]
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/37 – [nexusmods.com]
How to install
- Export the contents of the REFramework .zip file (dinput8.dll) into your installation directory
- Export the contents of RiseTweaks (RiseTweaks.ini & d3d11on12.dll) into your installation directory
- Open RiseTweaks.ini in Notepad and edit the following settings to your liking:
FrameLimit= <- Self-explanatory, set any FrameLimit you want.
ImageQuality= <- This is the setting for the resolution upsampling. 1 means 100%, 1.5 means 150%, 2 means 200% and so on.
- Save your changes to RiseTweaks.ini
- You’re done. You can launch the game now!
This is all about MONSTER HUNTER RISE – How to Improve/Unlock FPS + High Resolution Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All MONSTER HUNTER RISE Posts List