Top 10 Best Seeds in Minecraft
This guide will tell you the top 5 best seeds in Minecraft Java Edition 1.17!
Seed 1: 3444202850832351
It has 2 different ruined portal villages close to the spawn point.
Taiga Biome – Southwest of spawn
- The first ruined portal village is located towards the Southwest of spawn.
- The portal placed on the edge of a dark forest biome right next to the village farm
- If you enter inside the ruined portal, you can find a golden items such as, golden chest, apple, golden axe.
- This village was also a blacksmith village were you can find some items.
Second Ruined Portal – Northeast of spawn
- This portal is surrounded by lots of trees, small plains inside the forest good for building location.
- Inside the ruined portal chest you can be able to find loot items.
Seed 2: 1848767226921206774
Mushroom Fields Biome
- This biome has a decent size map and its near the ocean, near mesa and mountains.
- Near the mushroom island there’s also icebergs in the frozen ocean. You can also find shipwreck and loot from the chest.
The Mesa Biome
- Inside of the mesa, you can be able to find erroded bandlands variants.
Seed 3: 2027137130838960293
The Jungle Temple Seed
- The best spot location to build and its close to the spawn.
- It has a little lake area with the terrain stretching area creates a nice looking view.
- There is also a ravine here which can be used to get some ores, you can also find dripstone blocks at the bottom.
- Inside the jungle temple you can also find some loot items and a hidden chest.
- If you travel East of spawn, you’ll be able to see a Mesa Biome, the Mesa map is quite a large and there’s also a village at the edge of the Mesa.
- This is seed is best for you if you are looking to build a jungle village.
Seed 4: 1276159713567299839
A Desert Island Seed
- This village is surrounded with ocean which is really nice looking view.
- Towards the North part you can find a frozen ocean.
- When you travel to the ocean a bit you’ll be able to find a cool spots like an Ocean Monument and a ruined portal.
- The chest are buried underneath that you have to dig in for loot.
Seed 5: 216483793212331067
This seed has a Taiga Village next to a Mountain Biome
- This is the best spot location for farming
- There’s also a blacksmith within the village and a loot item inside.
- If you dig down the coordinates (x: (0) y: (22) z: (70)) ), you can get Amethyst Geode you can grab the new 1.17 blocks just by digging at spawn.
- There’s also goats nearby.
Seed 5: 233276390797483 – x: (0) y: (70) z: (0)
This seed has a Desert Temple Village at spawn, it has a decent size with a bunch of small buildings.
- The desert temple is right on the edge of the village and an ocean.
- Inside the temple there is a small collection of smooth sandstone and some chest for loots.
- Right near the Icebergs ( x: (50) y: (53) z: (75), you can find a shipwreck under water. It’s a Jungle and a Spruce Ship.
- If you travel a bit into the ocean ( x: (140) y: (56) z: (320), you can find an ocean monument.
- Final location ( x: (150) y: (72) z: (-300 ), there’s a small village with one farm and a small buildings, and a mountains nearby.
- If you are a looking for a desert, this maybe a good map for you
Thank you for reading this guide, I hope this will help you to find the right see you to play!
- All Minecraft Posts List