Hello and welcome, We hope you find this METAL SLUG – How to Fix Ultra widescreen off-center UI guide useful.
There could be a problem with your game’s interface not being in the center of the screen and specific controls not being accessible or visible because they are outside of the screen’s bounds. This guide will show you how to fix the issue.
Resolving the UI issue on UWQHD Monitors
This is the case if you’ve altered the default scale of the interface in Windows (so it could apply to non-UWQHD monitors that have modified UI scales, but I don’t have an evidence-based method to prove this). This happens if you’ve changed the default size of the interface in Windows.
How to fix:
- Find mslug1.exe in the game installation directory (…\Steam\steamapps\common\METAL SLUG\), right-click it, and click on Properties:
- Click on the tab to change the high DPI settings.
- Click the Override High DPI Scaling Behavior checkbox, then select Application, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
We sincerely thank you for reading the METAL SLUG – How to Fix Ultra widescreen off-center UI and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. This post was motivated by the work of creator and author gerharar Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All METAL SLUG Posts List
Leave a Reply