How to convert speed units from mph (to km/h)
What’s the problem?
Speed units are linked to language and are not able to be modified with mods.
This mod was created by me and is not working. Here’s a guide with simple steps.
Change the units
1. Open the folder containing the game.
2. Open “mods” folder and there open “finished_texts.zip”.
3. Open “config” and then “text.xml” using notepad (, or any other app that can open it).
4. This file contains a lot text. If your languague does not include english, then locate the line where “caption”, which is your languague (. You can do this with Ctrl+F.
5. Press Ctrl+F and type “DC400F11” in the search bar. Then press enter or next or down arrow depending upon your app. You will see line of and number “0.621371192”. To convert units to km/h, type “1”. To change the name of unites, change the line below by changing “mph” to ‘km/h”.
6. Save changes (Shift+S), and if you have opened a zip file with WinRar, don’t forget about saving changes in an open WinRar window.
If you have completed all steps, (is the right time to start). You will be able to find km/h in this game.
If you did not get the km/h you were expecting, please let me know in the comments.
Developers may in the future be able to switch units directly in-game.
This is all about Mashinky – How to Change Unit Speed Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Mashinky Posts List