Market share for consoles / platforms in 1976-2033.
A few notes to the file
– Platform names are converted to real according to mod “real platform names”. However, the names in the original game files are so similar that everyone will know which is which
– The file was cut to only the most important platforms. Some, which never reached a reasonable market value, I skipped, because then the file would be gigantic
– Market reach may differ from competition to competition, but very slightly (I suppose +/- 1%)
– Cell values are, of course,% of the market
– If in a given year the market value is crossed out, it means that the platform is already withdrawn at the end of the year, but still has such a market share
– Data refer to the end of a given year
– Gray are the years when the platform is not available. In addition, next to the name of the platform is the date of entry to the market and the date of withdrawal
– Next to the name, there is also the technological level of the platform, which tells us what engine it can support
– Below is a subtable with a summary of the sum (for the top 4 of the largest platforms, not all available on the market) of the market reach for a given technology level
– This tells you what market reach will be achieved by a game on 4 platforms, which is built on a given level engine
– In this sub-table, some date ranges are framed. This means in which years (available) components for the engine of a given level are
This is all about Mad Games Tycoon 2 – Platforms market share 1976-2033; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Mad Games Tycoon 2 Posts List