Player Profile Settings and Preferences
With Links E6, there are a number of ways to customize your experience. From the Player Profile Menu, players can elect to enable or disable certain features that will help guide them through the game.
- Tee Box – The Tee Box dictates how long the course will play.
- Skill Level – This setting is not applicable to Course Play. It will change certain functions of forthcoming, non-traditional Mini Games. It has no impact on the speed of the Swing Gauge.
Putting Line – Players can choose:
- Off – This setting turns off any assistance during putting
- Play Break – This setting shows users the line, but does not align them to it.
- Align Break – This is the easiest setting where users must simply focus on the operating the Swing Gauge.
This feature allows users to customize the Quick Access Menu in game:
- Simulated Ball Trail that shows users what start and finish line a full power shot
- Show Putting Line a tracer that shows users the putting line
- Show Grid shows the slope and undulation of the green
By Links E6
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Links E6 – Difficulty Settings; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Links E6 Posts List