Swing Gauge Penalties
- Speed – The Swing Gauge is designed for users to click in the 12 o’clock position. Any distance beyond it will result in increased speed.
- Terrain – The Sweet Spot, indicated by a green coloration, will increase and decrease based on Club Selected and Terrain. e.g. Users will have a smaller sweet spot in the rough compared to the fairway
- Post Shot Analysis – The Post Shot Analysis will give a detailed breakdown of where users clicked on the Swing Gauge.
- Inclinometer – Users will experience an increased Down Swing Speed if the ground beneath the ball has incline. Prioritize landing in Flat Spots for less speed.
- Post Shot – Review what happened and why with the Post Shot Analysis of your click.
By Links E6
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Links E6 – A Guide and Explanation Swing Gauge and Penalties, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Links E6 Posts List