Welcome, and we hope you find this guide to Like a Dragon: Ishin! – How to configure DS5 Wi-Fi for colored PS button prompts useful.
This is for setting up wireless controllers. Wired ones are simpler, and I’ve also included a link to the guide there.
The inputs for the PS buttons are now available. But you’ll need DS4Windows.
Only for wireless DS5 control
may be used to refer to the wired guide.
However, it does have issues with Windows11 in my instance. It will select the controller as speaker output regardless of how many inputs or restarts it has tried.
Steam Input to Controller can be disabled
- Right click On Like a Dragon Ishin! in your steam book
- Click on Properties
- Select the Controller option
- Click on Disable Steam Input according to the image below
Download DS4Windows (Ryochan7 –
- Link to Download DS4Windows- [ds4windows.com]
- It can be overwhelming. I suggest you only install the REQUIRED Drivers listed in the list.
- You should install ViGEmBus.
- During installation, you can choose from x64 or an x86 version
DS4 Profile Configuration
- Turn on your DS5 BT Bluetooth
- If the DS4Windows Installation went smoothly, it should display the following window.
- Click on Profiles Tab, then click on New
- When it asks for a preset, select YES
- select presets: GAMEPAD, output controller: DualShock 4, click Apply
- Right side of the window, select Touchpad Tab, output mode Controls and TICK.
- rename your Profil (i just added ds5 to my case), clickSAVE
- Back to Controllerstab. Click on your profile that you created
Images below are arranged left to right.
You now have PS button input, hurray!
Enjoy the game and make sure you get the perfect combination for singing.
The touchpad in Adventurer setting isn’t working properly, so the map won’t open. I rebinded the map key to L2 instead.
update 22/2 Thank you ShutosK für resolving my touchpad issue. I have updated the guide.
All credits go Ryochan7’s DS4Windows. Let me know if you think there’s something I can improve or add to the guide.
Okita Souji is waiting for your participation.
The Like a Dragon: Ishin! – How to configure DS5 Wi-Fi for colored PS button prompts is something I hope you found interesting. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors or have any recommendations for improving the content, and we will do our best to correct them as soon as possible. Don’t stress out, and enjoy the rest of your day! To give credit where credit is due, I’d like to mention that an article written by John Yakuza inspired this guide. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Like a Dragon: Ishin! Posts List