Here’s a quick guide to keep your game from reverting to 60hz when alt-tabbing! This change will be permanent so you won’t have to do it again unless you change your resolution or hz in your game settings. 🙂
1. Make sure your game is closed
2. Type %appdata% in your windows search bar
3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars – The Skywalker Saga
4. Open the file called “PCCONFIG” with notepad
5. Search for ScreenRefreshRate and change the number next to it to your desired hz such as (60, 75, 120, 144, 165)
6. Save the file after you have edited the number to your desired hz
7. Close the notepad and folders
8. Start your game
Hope this helps!
This is all about LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga – How to fix reverting to 60hz when alt-tabbing; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Posts List