Welcome to this post This post will provide you with information regarding the Last Epoch – Physical Spriggan Equipment & Weapon Stats, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
Physical Spriggan Equipment & Stats
(Gatestaff) with increased Cast Speed, Increased Spell Cris Strike Chance and Increased Stun Chance
(Ancestral Crown and Living Seed, Ancestral Garb and other pieces with resistance/crit) and to build for:
- 1500 Health
- 40-60% Endurance
- Endurance Threshold rolls
- +60% Resistances
- Armour Shred Chance (On Gloves, Amulet, And Armour)
- +60 Attunement
- Spell Critical Chance (on Amulet and Relic)
- Crit Strike Multiplier while Transformed (on Body Armour and Helmet).
- + Skills with higher spell damage come with additional levels
- + Levels to Maelstrom (on Body Armour).
- + Levels to Entangling Roots (on Helmet).
- + Levels of Spriggan form (on Relic)
- Cast Speed Increased (on Gloves, Relics)
- Physical Penetration (on Amulet)
- Increased Critical Strike Probability (Gloves, Amulets, and Rings).
- Increased Spell Damage (on rings)
- Increased physical damage (on Belt, and Rings).
You can either use a pair of Grand Heorot Idols (3×1-), 2 Ornate Heorot Idols (4×1-), and one Large Nomad Idol (1×3-), or a set 2 Huge Nomad Idols (1×4-), 2 Large Nomad Idols (1×3-), and one Grand Heorot Idols (3×1-). In both cases, you have a slot for a Stout Lagonian Idol (1 -, or Humble Eterran Idols) -, or Stout Lagonian Idol (1x2x1-
You should be looking for: Physical damage to yourself and your minions; Spell damage while transformed; Critical Strike Chance; Physical and poison damage.
Spell damage to yourself and your minions, % health, and armour
We sincerely thank you for reading the Last Epoch – Physical Spriggan Equipment & Weapon Stats and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. I feel it’s important to give credit where credit is due, so I’d like to point out that this tutorial was inspired by a post that el.nawawi published. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Last Epoch Posts List
Leave a Reply