The following are the achievements that you will get just by compiling the levers.
|Trial and Error||Beat level 1|
|Too Many Turrets!||Beat level 2|
|Dropping the Ball||Beat level 4|
|Mustache Aficionados!||Beat level 4|
Moving along the game you will also get
|Death is not the end||Die for the first time.|
|Boxed In||Create a cube body|
|New Heights||Create a bouncy body|
|A-Head of the Game||Create a sphere body|
|Health Conscious||Beat a level using only a single body||The best level to do that is the first one.|
|Environmentally Friendly||Beat a level without leaving any bodies behind.||It can be unlocked at the same time as Health conscious.|
- Starting you will have to kill your self once and then picking up your boddy to make it the shapes that you need.
- For the spikes use the trampoline to pass them.
- for the buttons on the walls you will use the trampoline again
- For the button in the cage use the ball and jump on the opening to suck it back into your gun
- For the steps the trampoline is perfect.
- in order to pass the turrets I recommend using the cube and moving slowly so you wont die.
|Spacebound||To infinity and beyond!|
Load on level 4 and there the second fun you find in the level to bust you on the second floor throw a trampoline on the bottom level (not where it’s electrified) and then from the top floor jump on it.
You might need to jump on int many times but it should unlock right before you are about to heat on the sealing.
Annoying to get
|Grounded||Beat every level without jumping||When you die there is a change that your boody will have it’s legs like a rump you can use that you lunch your self|
|Old Fashioned||Beat every level without shooting (right-click by default)||Die a lot of times and just don’t ever touch the right mouse button|
General rule of both die many times until your bodies protect you from spikes bullets.
I suggest against doing them at the same time I’m not a sadist.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Lab Rags – 100% Achievements, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Lab Rags Posts List