This guide will provide a detailed explanation of the game’s mechanics, interactions, and basic gameplay. This guide was created using the latest build as of 15 August 2022.
This live build is still experimental. There are many things that don’t work properly, such as the save system and certain items, like the tailbag, which have no functions, and other jank. These issues are known and will soon be fixed.
View a map
1. Your farm where you can breed and interact with your Kobolds
2. Small Forests where fruits can be found and picked
3. Cave entrance to deep cavern with mushrooms within (3 stars required.
4. Convenience store with scanners, buckets, etc. (2 stars)
5. Underground shop with bombs, fleshlights (4 stars required for)
6. You can purchase eggs, fruit seeds, and watering cans at a garden shop
7. Construction office to unlock various machines and tools in your farm (1 Star)
8. Casino to gamble away your money for random loot. Currently, not available. (99 stars lol.)
Section “Quests” will explain how to get stars.
What is the Kobold doing now?
The game revolves around your interactions with your kobolds, including breeding them and their sexual behavior. These interactions include:
-Growing the Kobolds’ “attributes” (Booba Wang, Balls, fatness,) through the use of fruits
-Use them to labor on various machines and tools
-Freeze them in a variety of poses
-And, most importantly, very wholesome and consensual.
Important to note that NPC Kobolds as well as player Kobolds have the exact same rules. This means that anything you can do with NPCs, you can also do it with other players and vice versa.
Controls and schmovement
There are many other activities that can be done, such as jumping, crouching, and moving. There are some more fancy things:
For funneh Physics, hold F to ragdoll.
X and Z to literally expand Dong or retreat
C to toggle third party
To toggle different cameras, use 1,2,3,4, 1-> First Person, 2-> Third Person Again, 3-> Free Cam, 4-> Free Cam that now follows you
Hold R to move mouse/Scrollwheel your hips
To switch between grab modes, hold Shift. This mode allows you to rotate objects that you hold with r or freeze them in their place with right click. You can unfreeze frozen objects individually by pressing Q, or all at once by holding down Q
Chat in Multiplayer
Koboldkare’s physics are similar to Source Games like Half Life or Counter strike. This allows you to strafe in air and build up speed by bunnyhopping. You can also hold F to ragdoll and grab your own leg using shift-click. Then scroll away to increase your speed.
Consumables and Kobold attributes
The small forest (can only be used once, and they don’t respawn. ever.), or you can purchase seeds from a garden shop and plant them in your own farm. Once you have the fruits, you will need to grind them in a grinder to make juice so that your kobolds (() or you can drink it.
Here’s a quick overview of what fruits and consumables do, and how larger attributes affect Kobolds.
Melon-> Booba Growth -> Give more milk when milked
Eggplant -> Wang growth
Pineapple-> Balls Growth -> Produce more spunk
You can buy milk + ice (at the convenience store). Gain weight
When Kobolds have secks e17Y -> Giant growth, Melon + Eggplant + Heart(pop up
Mushrooms -> shrink everything
1. Energy: Every action a Kobold performs, whether it’s using a machine or secks, requires energy. A Kobold must be placed in the bed to replenish his energy. The Kobold will automatically rise with replenished energy after 10 seconds.
2. Stomach capacity: All liquids consumed by a Kobold, whether they are water, juice or other liquids, fill their stomachs until the bar is empty. Any other food the Kobold consumes before the bar is full will be replaced by what’s already in the stomach. Kobolds automatically absorb their stomach contents and reap the benefits. (Fruits become growth, Spunk becomes eggs, and so on.)
3. metabolism bar: The bottom bar gradually fills up when a Kobold eats fruits or other consumables that change its body. Once the Bar is full, the Kobold cannot digest any more body-changing juices.
Farming and Breeding
It’s easy to farm. Just put some seeds or eggs in a plot of land and water it with a bucket. After 30 seconds, they will move on to the next stage. Here you need to water them again. You’ll see a fully grown Kobold, or a harvestable plant after another 30 seconds.
Breeding Kobolds is now difficult because of the limitations in how much you can alter a Kobold’s shape. You must now rely on breeding optimal offspring. The offspring inherit a mixture of their parents’ attributes, such as a middleground between the parents’ colors, a big Wang from their father and a big Booba (from the mother). The Metabolism bar will be empty for the new Kobold, so that you can customize them again. You can make long breeding chains to have Kobolds that are very large down the family tree.
Machines and tools for the farm
1. Farm plot to grow Kobolds and farm fruits
2. Sell Bin, where you can sell just about anything for money. Money will appear on the table outside of your house.
3. To milk well-endowed Kobolds, milking station To operate, one Kobold must be at the table and one side by side. Both consume energy.
4. Big Fleshlights are for obvious stuff. Also, consumes energy.
5. Egg station where Kobolds who are pregnant can lay eggs. Consumes energy, and Kobold needs eggs in them.
6. Grinder that must be purchased at the construction office. Grinds fruits and other stuff into juice. To activate, you will need one Kobold and some energy
7. A juice press that extracts all juice and body modifications from a Kobold to reset their metabolism. One Kobold is required to operate and one inside. Both consume energy.
8. Mind transfer station that allows you to place an NPC Kobold inside and you to switch which Kobolds you control
1. To replenish energy, Kobolds can rest in a bed where they can.
2. To clean your bathtub, fill buckets with water.
3. Toilet to empty a Kobolds’ stomach. It doesn’t affect the Metabolism bar.
You will also find various animation stations throughout the house. Simply place a Kobold next to one and they will move in the right direction.
Quests are available from the mailbox located outside your house. Except for the last, the quests are fairly self-explanatory and easy to complete. You can unlock shops and other buildings by completing each quest. To get the next quest, you must interact with the mailbox once the previous one is complete.
Basic Gameplay Loop
Saving is not very useful right now. It’s important to get started quickly to do what you want faster. Here’s a quick overview of how to get started.
1. To get lots of cash, you should only sell yourself 3-4 times. Otherwise, you will lose it all over again.
2. Complete the quest by opening your Mailbox
3. Go to the construction office, purchase the grinder, and then buy eggs at the Garden shop on your return.
4. Keep some Kobolds in your garden and you can sell them to make money.
5. Buy big buckets at the convenience store and watering troughs at the Garden Shop.
That’s it. These five steps will give you a solid foundation for whatever you want. The big buckets can hold large amounts of liquids and mixtures, while the watering containers are efficient for farming and fine-tuned feeding.
Multiplayer works largely the same way as Solo, but there are a few things you should keep in mind.
1. You can regain control if another player grabs your hand by pressing the spacebar.
2. Each player has their own money pool. Be kind and only grab what you need.
3. If you grab something, it becomes “yours” in that sense when you leave. Don’t grab anything you don’t want if you leave soon.
4. There’s a good chance you’ll have completed most of the quests when you join a lobby, but not enough stars. Ask the host if you can unlock any locked doors.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about KoboldKare – Full Walkthrough & Gameplay Mechanics, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All KoboldKare Posts List