What does it do?
This simple texture client-sided patch removes:
- spectator menu film effect (called filmgrain, also removes it from main menu)
- low hp red shader
- sepia shader (on any map)
- bloat vomit
DO NOT REMOVES:
- any fire textures (however, github.com – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2446866397)
- github.com – https://github.com/rinneten/KFNoShaderHUD
- Extract 3 .utx files from \Textures\ to your Textures KF folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\KillingFloor\Textures)
Help! I just tested this and decided to go back to normal
If something went wrong, there are also original .utx textures, if you want to go back, feel free to copy them as patched ones.
This is all about Killing Floor – How to Disable Spectator Film Effect – Sepia Shader and Bloat Vomit Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Killing Floor Posts List