– Start new game
– Train Clo into full purple stats only (no rest), for money (lewd jobs will bring more money)
– Build: guild > gym>potions>other
– After geting Ellin, train her full into combat (no rest too, recovering by cheap potions) max train allowed, maximizing AGI and DEX, all available elixirs to her
– Saving before each confirmation of quest – to reload if income suddenly drops
– Win all arena fights, for money (Clo can win story fights by obedience, seduce and defence only, and longer fights- more money)
at the end of story arc Ellin had:
If you manage to train Clo into same combat stats, (or even more) i guess it will be fine, but harder to achieve, due to quest rewards at start.
to final conquest combat, my elf growup on elixir (enhancer 20%included):
1 turn – Dodge (SKI)
2 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
3 turn – Intimidation (DEX)
4 turn – Lower Strike (DEX)
5 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
6 turn – Intimidation (DEX)
7 turn – Lower Strike (DEX)
8 turn – Keep Distance (AGI)
9 turn – Absorb (TP)
1. turn – Full Slash
1. turn (if too low crits in run) Power Strike (STR)
~10 turns to win.
It will require couple lucky crits, sure, but in my experience it works 4/5 fights. Also you can try Absorb early, if you feel needed. Or even not absorbing.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Jerez’s Arena – Conquest; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Jerez's Arena Posts List
Leave a Reply