Hey there, welcome to this post, In this guide, we will tell you everything about Idol Showdown – Virtual Frontier Collectible Items Follow this guide step by step.
This guide will show you how to obtain all the collectibles in game.
Collectible mechanics in general
There are two types of collectibles: Items and Snacks (and some few exceptions too)
Items are accessories you get to keep throughout the run (you may lose them under certain conditions), while snacks are expendables and you can’t hold more than 3 kinds of snacks at once.
Each item and snack have a rarity which is depicted as a border color:
– Common (White border)
– Uncommon (Green border)
– Rare (Blue border)
– ERROR (Purple border)
You can grab collectibles by:
– winning a fight (red-marked enemies tend to give you reward with higher rarity)
– engaging an event
– purchasing from various stores
– by using an item that gives you other items (such thing exists)
but most of the time you must choose one or a few among random choices.
In the map you will see various markers that depict different acts.
– Crossed Lightsticks with peko icon : battle event that only offers peko or health regain as reward
– Crossed Lightsticks with mysterious box icon : battle that offers peko and a random item
– Crossed Lightsticks with mysterious plastic cup icon : battle that offers peko and a random snack
(Red Lightsitcks features stronger foes but rewards with higher rarity)
– Cafe icon : heal and/or refill snacks
– Movie clip icon : random events (some collectibles only appear in these events)
– Paperbag icon : Mumei’s shop featuring 6 random RARE items
– Cocktail shaker icon : Roberu’s bar featuring 5 random snacks (you can also refill snacks)
– Question mark icon : could be an event or a fight
Prices of each collectible in stores are also random within a certain range, so make sure you hold plenty of pekos and be prepared for new merch.
Also by some random chance, Ame would appear and offer you a free use on ERROR item right before the fight.
If you decline the offer you just fight the opponent normally, but if you accept it, Ame will lend you a random ERROR item for the upcoming battle.
She takes away the ERROR item after the fight and opens up a black market featuring 6 random ERROR items and snacks, some of them only can be obtained by this means.
Do note that some of the collectibles are “locked”, hence will never appear unless you meet a certain condition for each of them.
You can check the “locked” items and how to unlock them in collection mode (they appear as locks)
When you get to accomplish the criteria for the “locked” items, they will be unlocked and will appear among the random choice list in-game from further on.
Once unlocked, the lock icon is gone and a black silhouette appears instead in collection mode.
Be sure to grab it when you see a new item to complete the list.
In some cases, you get to know the presence of the new item but couldn’t obtain it (due to shortage of pekos or else)
Icon image for those items will be shown and also get named properly in collection mode but it will look grey and lack flavor text unless you actually obtain one for the first time.
Be aware that you have to use the items and snacks to actually register them in collection mode.
These cases DO NOT COUNT as you obtaining the collectibles:
– The ERROR item temporarily borrowed from Ame (only the item name and grey icon appears until you actually bought or obtained the item)
– Bought some new snacks in a bar but discarded it without using them in battle
Starter Gear : grab these from AZKi when starting the run
– Gladiator Chains
– Glove Cloak
– Light Armor
– Plastic Ball
– Baby Bottle
– Chocolate Kiss : got it by answering correct on Choco’s quiz event
– Chopping Board
– Holo Mic
– Hour Sword
– Marriage Certificate : got it by marrying Nene event (u cant decline it anyway)
Page 2 (this rarely occurs, but Oille happens to look different by chance)
– Minute Sword
– Pirate’s Hat : unlock by using Marine collab move 3 times in a single fight
– Shuba Duck
– Suisei Train
– Divination Card Deck : unlock by using Mio collab move 3 times in a single fight
– Watamelon Helmet
– Bibi Replica : got it by opening up a box given from Towa event
– Butterfly Hair Clip : unlock by losing 20 runs, got it as a random reward after winning a match
– Circus Instrument Box
– Decaying Yubi
– Demon Lord’s Umbrella
– Golden YAGOO
– Hannya Mask
– Idol Dress
– Orca Mask
– Princess Crown
– Sacrificial Nousagi
– Secret Society Shades
– Turkey’s Quill (i dont think this does anything ingame tbh)
– Zombie Sword
– Angelic Halo : unlock by grabbing 5 times in a single fight (trying it on high HP dummies would be easy)
– Atlantis’ Bane
– Black Guitar
– Blacksmith’s Hammer
– ??? : unlock by an event (halp me i hav no clue on this)
– Death Scythe
– Dragon Amulet
– Holo Cards
– Horse Bike
– K-Cup Breastplate (i think this was also an unlockable, forgot the criteria tho)
– AO-Chan : got it from reading a mysterious book event
– Big Red Heart Locket
– Hi-Spec Battery
– Peach Blossom Hairpin (got it from an event i think)
– Plugin-type Asacoco
– Shackles of Darknesss (triple S at the end huh)
– Spider Hotpot
– Watoto Shroom
– Axolotl : got it by spending 1 peko to a gacha event in the pond
– ??? (im pretty sure this is the prized blue axolotl u get from the gacha event, wasnt lucky enough to get one myself yet)
– Ame Milk
– Fox Burger : got it from a burger shop event
– Fruity Galaxy
– Makai Melon Soda
– Papa Pizza
– Peko Carrot
– Pioneer Water : got it from AZKi event by picking the song that gives common snack
– Pokobe Soup
– Sakura Shake
– Avocados From Mekisco : unlock by winning 15 fights
– Chaos Cheese : unlock by getting a 6 on Hakos Baelz dice event
– Definitely Not Poison (using this and winning a fight actually unlocks something else)
– Elfriend Tea
– Golden Apple
– Kacang Ajaib : unlock by using Risu collab move 3 times in a single fight
– Mugi Juice
– Muscle Milk : unlock by winning 5 fights
– Teh Martabat
– Tropical Marine
– Wata Chips
– Acerola Juice
– Hope Soda : unlock by defeating the final boss
– KFP Bucket (revives u with about HALF of ur health bar)
– Madu Bulan
– Miso Soup
– Pedas Manja : got it by refuseing to hit Ollie in the event (doesnt work on final boss, ive tried)
– Tokino Soda
– Yuki-Yo-Zuki : got if from winning Lamy in a drinking competition event
– Zecret Agent Bazo (maybe the most op snak ever)
– Dark Matter Pancake
– Dr. Oopsie
– Holo Chips
– Sandwich Shake (inverted controls means only the left/right sides are reversed, u still jump or crouch like normal)
– Ui Beam
Share your comments on our most recent post, Idol Showdown – Virtual Frontier Collectible Items, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve it or if you notice an error. We’ll make the required modifications as soon as we can. We appreciate you so much and wish you a wonderful rest of the day. Sorresint, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All Idol Showdown Posts List
Leave a Reply