I don’t actually know if this was ever made but it’s something I figured out myself whilst playing this game.
It’s something quite common in many bathrooms so I thought I would share for those that always wanted to make a shower and bath together rather than separately!
– Install bathtub and shower in desired location
– Add bath and shower without assemble, then assemble bathtub and then shower – It’s easier to use the Logrono bathtub (from Luxury DLC) because of its flat edge surface and make sure to use a shower (I used Ornate Shower from Luxury DLC) that is quite minimal/on the wall type no tray etc.
– After completion, use a stool (Parvus bathroom stool) and a deck piece (from garden DLC)
– Find a glass panel (I used Vialdam Mountable Rotated Glass Shower Wall from Luxury DLC as the size fits nicely with the Logrono bathtub)
– Place on edge of bathtub/deck piece
-Assemble and you’re done!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about House Flipper – How to make a Shower/Bath with Glass Panel; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All House Flipper Posts List