Hey there, welcome to this post. This post will provide information regarding the Hogwarts Legacy – Sophronia Franklin quiz answers list. We hope you will find this material helpful.
Sophronia Franklin, one of your cla*smates, has made a quiz about the entire field of magic, from Quidditch to its roots. We have collected the Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin quiz answers, along with the appropriate rewards for you to look like an expert wizard.
Each question has three options for an answer. This means that even if you don’t know any of the answers, you’ll be able to get a few questions correctly. They need a real witch or wizard to put things in order.
HOGWARTS LEGACY Sophronia Franklin Trivial answers
Following is a brief overview of the questions and solutions for all three of Sophronia’s test questions.
Questions and Answers for Beginner (Part 1)
- Q: Before the invention of the golden snitch, which magical creature was used in a game of Quidditch?
- A: The Golden Snidget
- Q: Which potion is commonly referred to as Liquid Luck?
- A: Felix Felicis
- Q: The Tale of the Three Brothers involves which magical artifacts?
- A: The Deathly Hallows
- Q: Which ball in Quidditch is the largest?
- A: The Quaffle
- Q: True or False: Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to change species?
- A: False
Questions and Answers for Advanced (Part 2)
- Q: What governmental body directly preceded the Ministry of Magic?
- A: The Wizard’s Council
- Q: Which dragon breed is the smallest?
- A: Peruvian Vipertooth
- Q: Who founded the village of Hogsmeade?
- A: Hengist of Woodcroft
- Q: The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other magical creature?
- A: Demiguise
- Q: What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold?
- A: Patronus Charm
- Q: Who published the Law of Elemental Transfiguration?
- A: Gamp
- Q: What does the Hogwarts motto translate to?
- A: Never tickle a sleeping dragon
- Q: Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth?
- A: The Runespoor
- Q: Where is Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry located?
- A: Mount Greylock
- Q: What is the most powerful love potion known to wizardkind?
- A: Amortentia
Questions and Answers for Expert (Part 3)
- Q: Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against whom?
- A: Egbert the Egregious
- Q: If a Chaser keeps their hand on the Quaffle as it goes through the goal, what foul are they committing?
- A: Haversacking
- Q: A bite from a Mackled Malaclaw has the unusual side effect of causing what?
- A: Bad Luck
- Q: What plant excretes Stinksap?
- A: Mimbulus Mimbletonia
- Q: The Pepperup Potion evolved from a remedy created by which 12th century wizard?
- A: Linfred of Stinchcombe
- Q: In The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, which does the elderly wizard leave for his son in the Hopping Pot?
- A: A single slipper
- Q: The Snallygaster is native to which region of the world?
- A: North America
- Q: Who is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune?
- A: Sir Luckless
- Q: The world’s largest Kelpie is also known by what other name?
- A: Loch Ness Monster
- Q: Who was the first Minister for Magic?
- A: Ulick Gamp
Reward Prizes Sophronia Franklin’s Quiz Answers
In exchange for your answer. You could be eligible for more items (potions) if you answer all the questions correctly.
- Widdenweld Potion x 3
- Edurus Potion x1
- Maxima Potion x 1
Hogwarts Legacy – Sophronia Franklin quiz answers list is the subject of this guide. Please let us know in the comments if anything is broken or outdated, and we will address it as soon as possible. I hope that today treats you well. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website regularly for more posts.
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List
Leave a Reply