Welcome. This Hogwarts Legacy – High FPS for NVidia Users Guide was written to be of use to you, and we hope you will find that to be the case.
This guide will allow you to have a more consistent and smoother experience in Hogwarts: Legacy since it uses an older version DLSS.
Download DLSS SWAP
Go to the
Github repository DLSS Swapper – http://github.com
Download DLSS-Swapper-0.9.15.0.appinstaller & dlss-swapper.cer
Setting Up App Certificate
After you have downloaded the app certificate (dlss.swapper.cer), double-click the file and click “install”.
Change “Store Location to Local Machine” and then click “Next”. Allow app to make modifications.
Click “Place all certificates into the following store” and then “Browse”.
Click “OK” to open the popup menu. Select “Trusted People”. This will return you to the previous step, but with a new location. Click on “Next”.
The final screen should look something like this. Click “Finish”, to close.
Running the Installer
Double click “DLSS-Swapper-v0.9.15.0.appinstaller”. Your screen should look something like this. Click “Install”.
- Your screen should look like this after you have completed installing. Click “OK” to close both popups.
- Your screen should look like the following when you are in the app. The games that are detected will vary depending upon the games that have been downloaded to the system.
- You can download the most recent version of DLSS by clicking the library option in the side menu.
- After completing the installation, return to the side menu and select the game’s option. Select “Hogwarts Heritage” and choose the newly installed DLSS. Once you’ve swapped, click “Swap”.
Enjoy The Game
DLSS should now provide a performance boost. Enjoy 🙂
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, Hogwarts Legacy – High FPS for NVidia Users, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. This piece was motivated by the author and creator ganja_dude420. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to save us to your bookmarks; we update new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List
Leave a Reply