What Is a Fish Head?
First of all, what are “Fish Heads”? Fish Heads are basically the cockpits of the ships, in this case Mackerels. I chose to give them this name because they are like actual Fish Heads, meant to be cut off from the rest of the ship and hard to salvage.
Before Salvaging a Fish Head…
- There are a few things you should do before breaking apart these Fish Heads:
- Remove all valuable items like storage bins, seats, lights and computer terminals and put them in the barge.
- Carefully cut out the glass window on the front and place it in the furnace, you can use the gap to remove valuable items.
- Separate the Fish Head from the rest of the ship by cutting the yellow cut points.
- Separate the two other nanocarbon panels from either side of the Fish Head.
Salvaging the Fish Head
- To successfully salvage a Fish Head, you should follow these steps:
- Use the scanner(T) to locate 8 aluminum bars inbetween the interior panels, should be colored in light blue.
- Use the cutter in precision mode(used for cutting yellow cut points) to destroy the aluminum structure inbetween the interior panels. Position yourself so you are looking into the gap between the nanocarbon outer panel and the outside of the interior plating, this gap is present on the upper and lower half of the Fish Head.
- Cut all 8 aluminum structural beams until all interior panels are separated from the nanocarbon frame. They should pop out or become loose once separated completely.
- Now that all interior panels are separated, you can pull them away from the nanocarbon frame and put them into the furnace, and the nanocarbon into the processor.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Hardspace: Shipbreaker – The Cockpits of the Ships Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Hardspace: Shipbreaker Posts List