Welcome to Graveyard Keeper – How to Save Files for Achievements Guide.
This short guide will help you on how to save your achievements.
These files contain the most difficult achievements, which are easy to overlook. These files will help you complete the game 100%, even if the game is very long (.
1. Download files from this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n36b5i3bnjqywa/Graveyard_Achievements.rar?dl=0 – [dropbox.com]
2. Go to this folder and drop the archive files there – C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Lazy Bear Game\Graveyard Keeper (just in case, you can make a backup copy of your save, but they won’t replace it at all)
3. Saving the archive “Mac Player,Exterminate,Bestseller” will give you three achievements at once. You will automatically get Mac Player, Exterminate, and Bestseller. To give the book to the stargazer you must have it in your inventory.
4. You must wait until the next day for the inquisitor to come to save the archive “He_trusted_you”, talk to him and choose a option in the dialogue with Gerry’s skull.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Graveyard Keeper – How to Save Files for Achievements Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Graveyard Keeper Posts List