Works for PC Only
Many hate online mode of GTA5 including me and want to play solo with no limits or restrictions, so here’s the guide for it.
1. When in game(Online session), alt+tab out of the game and come to your desktop.
2. Search for Task Manager or press Ctrl+Shift+Esc[Windows] to open the Task Manager.
3. Go to Performance Tab.
4. Click Open Resource Monitor and a new window will pop up.
5. Scroll in the CPU section until you find gta5.exe running.
6. Right click on gta5.exe and select Suspend Process.
7. Wait for around 8 seconds.
8. Right click again on gta5.exe and select Resume Process.
9. Head back to the game and everyone should be gone now.
Note: Some people can join the session after many minutes but there shouldn’t be much if that happens use this trick again ツ
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Grand Theft Auto V – How to Play Online Solo Player Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Grand Theft Auto V Posts List