1. Go to Nvidia Control Panel
2. Go To Program Settings
3. Look for Ghost Hunters Corp (if not there, add program by selecting the folder you have placed it in)
4. Go under specific settings and look for Vertical Sync
5. Turn Vertical Sync on
6. No more screen tear or waves.
I will continue to update with fixes I find. Any questions please feel free to ask me. I am happy to guide you through it.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Ghost Hunters Corp – Enabling V-SYNC for NVIDIA User Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Ghost Hunters Corp Posts List
Leave a Reply